Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: English Shaolin Temple site!!!

English Shaolin Temple site!!!

Hi all !!!

Just check this out. It is a very serious work.

All AboutShaolin

http://www.aboutshaolin.com
    Last edited by Lao Long; 10-23-2003 at 07:11 AM.
    Shaolin is not Wu Shu.......

The ultimate Truth is beyond words. Doctrines are words. They're not the Way. The Way is wordless. Words are illusions... Don't cling to appearances, and you'll break through all barriers...

it dosnt work
    its not the destination that is important it is the journey getting there

Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Oh......sorry UK Monk

one more -t- in the url

http://www.aboutshaolin.com

The ultimate Truth is beyond words. Doctrines are words. They're not the Way. The Way is wordless. Words are illusions... Don't cling to appearances, and you'll break through all barriers...

nice site

Shi Yanzhou is behind it? I'm not sure I know him...
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Hi Gene,

I think that you misspelled the man’s name.

Shi Yan Zhuo.........

on that website there is a pic of a monk with some fat beard. But when i met a monk and i asked him why they shaved there heads and he sayed because they belive that all hair is distracting so why has he got a beard.

buddha bless you
    its not the destination that is important it is the journey getting there

My bad - I'm horrible with the ou/uo in pinyin

Is he that one form Greece? I didn't find the pic. Can you post a link?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

no, not that guy

I didn't think his name was Yan Zhuo, but I can't remember what it I thought it was now. I must have it written in my notes somewhere. He's the monk that has often poured tea for me when I've visited Deyang at the temple. He's very nice. And a huge monk. He doesn't speak english though, so it would surprise me if he was behind this site.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Hi all again.

The man in the link that MasterKiller provide is Shi De Chao, the one with the beard. Not Shi Yan Zhuo.

As for UK MOnk question about hairs. Just remember Ven. Bodhidharma my friend.

De Chao is a sweetheart.

He is also a tremendously powerful calligrapher.

We have a huge example of his work, a giant 'Bha', in the back of our temple, executed in one stroke.

Richard,

i agree with you. Shi De Chao is a unique person. And i think is a great Master.

You can find all about Shi De Chao, in http://www.aboutshaolin.com. Just search for him.

Aboutshaolin.com is down?

Hi all

Since 11/6/2003 Aboutshaolin is not working? I made this question to the webmaster of the site.

The reply is that the site will change server and will be online soon maybe in the next 24 hours. So, all the members of Aboutshaolin.com don't worry.