Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Technique Against a bigger person?

shawn28 Guest

Best Technique Against a bigger person?

Hey guys I was wondering if I come up
    against a a guy that's 6'1
    and about 200 to 220lbs. What would
    be the best technique I could use
    to drop him quick..See this guy at
    my work tries to intimidate people
    with his size so some these guys
    are scared of him..Me he knows I'm
    not so he I as I can tell dont like..
    So if any thing should happen what
    kind of technique would be good besides
    breaking his knee cap if he should pursue
    trying to start **** with me...
    I know there is some good martial artists
    is here and I would love to have some
    ideas come my thanx for any advice
    or ideas..

SM

laughing tiger Guest
    Here is a very highly advanced kung fu technique that is guaranteed to just blow him away...with no chance of any failure!!!
    Ready? Here it is............

(make him your friend) shhh! secret technique! Tell no one! This is just for you, my friend. :-)

shawn28 Guest
    LaughingTiger,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was pretty **** funny..

Ric Wu Guest
    Shawn28

how about " mu ban tou " if there is a fear of being hurt. Oh that means "Board to Head"
    its an old techniques used often when smaller students are faced against larger opponets.

You might try a foot stomp to his instep if you don't want to hurt him to much. Remember size is not everything, keep a clear mind and
    stay relaxed. Don't try anything fancy and keep it simple.

Ric Wu Guest
    shawn28

what is your martial arts training?

Nick-Wu Guest
    Shawn Laughing Tigers advice was the best but if you have to fight, Kick the living sh*t out of him. He sounds like a bully, so if you feel threatened knock his ass out. Show him that you arent scared. If he feels the need to intimidate people hes probably insecure and only feels safe when people are scared of him. Size really dont matter if your a skilled fighter but if you want to take him out quick and easy go for shots to the groin,eyes,nose,throat,and solar plexis these spots are weak points on all sizes. It doesnt take much power to break a nose or hurt someone with a groin shot. Throat shots can be fatal and if you dont want to kill anyone use them with caution. Oh yea dont just hit em once with one of these shots but mix em up while hes stunned to really ensure victory.

MaFuYee Guest

[This message has been edited by MaFuYee (edited 06-23-2000).]

shawn28 Guest
    I just now started kung fu "TAY SON NHAN"
    style but I studied a little of
    TKD and boxing.

No I'm not afraid of him or anyone
    at that matter I just was wondering
    what kind of technique could I use
    to tell him I'm not backing down..

He is just a guy that thinks his
    weight its going to intimidate alot of
    people but I dont put up with that
    **** from no one win or lose
    he will know where I stand..
    Thanx for all yalls advice.

SM

dooder Guest
    your best weppon is your wit. There's no need to resort to violence and it's possible he's not really much of a fighter anyway. If you get in the horsing around matches you can go for the charlie horse/dead leg move. That can work if he's in your space too, just a quick knee to his thigh hard enough so that he can't walk or use a thai style cut kick with your shin. It's totally no permanent and it'll always make them think twice. Get all the workers to stand up against him and make him feel stupid.

confedi_79 Guest
    WELL IF U TRAIN KUNG FU THE BEST TECHNIQUE AGAINST A BIGGER GUY IS TO RUN LIKE HELL

HuangKaiVun Guest
    AND DON'T FORGET THAT IF U TRAIN KUNG FU THE BEST TECHNIQUE AGAINST A BUNCH OF BIGGER (or smaller) GUYS WHO ARE ARMED IS TO RUN LIKE HELL.

shawn28 Guest
    Well I think that
    is what he wants me
    to do is run.But
    I'm not going to. I

think if he is seriuos then
    he will do something soon but
    he probably is all mouth..

Thanx for the advice..

dooder Guest
    Maybe the're right. You should try and wrestle him. Put him in a gracie choke hold. That will help.

Leon Guest
    Feed him an exploding chicken [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maybe you should go buy a ju-jitsu uniform and wear it to work and fill your head with alot of hot air to make it bigger (and dont forget to shave the gracie symbol on the back of your head though, because this helps alot [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img].. and then walk up to him and say "what up, i am a ju-jitsu meat head, you want some of me." I am sure he will get on his kness sobbing before you can even touch him. think of it youll be like god.

oh yeh dont forget the sticker for your car bumper to let everyone know u are a tough guy.