Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Technique Against a bigger person?

Adrian Pak Mei Guest
    My advice,drink heavily and pummel the bas##rd....

shawn28 Guest
    I like Tamoke's idea..
    I just go and buy me a jujitsu
    uniform and learn how to speak
    Brazilian and I will sure to win..

LEGEND Guest
    shawn...being a BJJ advocate...and having some good wrestling takedowns...I would say is to shoot for the bigger guys leg while he's approaching you to strike or charging at you! There's is nothing that he can do once you get him a double leg...he'll go down like a ROCK! Of course once on the ground...unless you have BJJ or wreslting background...you won't be able to finish him...unless you get up and kick him in the head!

LEGEND Guest
    SHAWN...just read your entire post...most likely use your WIT! Be simple and say **** like I know peeps...what happen to me once in high school is this one guy...big guy...threaten to kick my ass...I wasn't scared but I like to be 100% sure I could kick his ass...so I had 3 other black guys from my crew come forth in the school cafeteria surrounded him and I walked up and said ya got a problem now? Never got messed with again...if the odds against ya...get back up!!! That's life dude...

nospam Guest
    ...panther strike to the throat. That'll jack 'em up.

[This message has been edited by nospam (edited 06-21-2000).]

jjj Guest
    Take him down, put your knee on his chest and smash his face.

..or garden slug spits venemous fluid. That will rock his world!

[This message has been edited by jjj (edited 06-21-2000).]

Whirlwind Guest
    you need an equalizer, try a a sock filled with ball bearings. keep it tucked in the back of your pants. when he comes after you THWAP!!! upside the head!! just kiding! but it would probably work. whats your height and weight? does he do this crap to everyone there? maybe all get together on him. tell him all at once the craps gotta stop or hes gonna need eyes in the back of his head . He might just be a blowhard.. you never know

benny Guest
    we're supposed to be nice kung fu people. ball bearings in socks at work f@ck!. i'm 5' nothing so i know how you feel but i've found the best way is to make jokes about him to eveyone at work cause he sounds so insucure that he'll either leave our jump you right there and then,there's no use letting him think your scared cause he'll just keep it up until you go sick and lose your job so just bait him into it you'll get rid of him and when he does just hit him in the nose and most bullies just stop, if not its you excuse to smash him
    you decide
    the more you sweat in peace
    the less you bleed in war

shawn28 Guest
    Well thanx for all of yalls advice..

So far he has chilled out so I think
    he knows I'm not going to bull****
    around with him..No I want get him at
    work but I will get him after..Right
    now he just tries to push his weight
    on people and guys like that cant fight
    anyway..But again thanx I know