Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATTN old school wwf and nwa wrestling fans...

You pitiful, pitiful fools....you know nothing of the Von Erich clan, and the deadly iron claw.

Only one of them is still alive, as far as I know.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

well only kerry and kevin ever really got popular. i remember when kerry von erich beat flair for the title only to have some japanese guy bust his hand and flair take it back a few weeks later. When I was a kid I used to love Ivan Putski and superstar billy graham. I had to finagle my antennae to get reception for mid south wrastlin and AWA stuff. Used to think the fabulous freebirds were funny as hell and good too. The good ole days before 20/20 ruined everything.

My old times wrestling favorites: Mad Dog Vachon,Vladek "killer" Kowalsky,Johnny Rougeau,Don Leo Jonathan,Edward Carpentier,Abdhulla the Butcher,Bull Gregory....
    Action garanteed with gallons of fake blood!...

Okay you lost me there, I know mad dog vachon and abdullah the butcher but the others I have no idea. You must be really old.

Talking

Ha!...These guys are all from the same "époque"!...I'm not so old...Maybe 20 years older than you.... Do you remember this gentleman?...

sure, who doesn't know bill bushy brows. I have no idea who that is. The fact that his picture is in black and white and that there probably havent been wrestlers that looked like that since the fifties or at least since oscar the grouch on sesame street confirms that I don't know who that is and that it's wild to see how boring old pro matches are compared to now (visually that is). oh and you're old ( no offense, I don't want no trouble)