Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Source of Shaolin-Do Willfull Ignorance

Vodka should not be contaminated with juice of any sort. !!!
    That's IT!

I'm throwing down the Gimlet.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

WHAT!?! No juice w/ Vodka? You're missing out on one of the best concotions ever. "Goose and Juice" is devine...*drools*
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I usually don't let my CR sit long enough to let the ice melt.
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Scotch, Bourbon, Rye, Irish - it's all whiskey and I love it all!

but special props to (respectively) Oban, Maker's Mark, Sazerac and Tullamore Dew.

And pass me a Blanco River Brewery Firehouse #5 or Full Moon Pale Rye Ale to wash it down with, please.
    Wow! Someone here knows the real deal! You just improved immeasurably in my estimation, CSN!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Yeah, that was a new one on me, but I'm going to have to try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    anybody want some kool-aid?
    lol that's exactly what i thought:
    Your teacher is the source of your ENTIRE knowledge. They should be treated with great respect, not only for their physical ability, but for their ability to teach. When your teacher tells you something, you should believe it. You should follow their advice almost BLINDLY because they have been there before. Grandmaster The' is probably the ONLY PERSON in the world with a comprehensive knowledge of the Shaolin system. You should treat him in the same manner as you would treat the President of the United States or other world leader.

Oban might be hard to find, but look for a good aged one and prepare for a whole new velvetty smooth whisky experience!

As for bourbon and vodka - both straight. Mixing them with anything is criminal. (Although I will drink vodka and tonic if it looks like a big night is on the cards, but that's purely for the longevity of each drink in order to avoid spending a small fortune.)

If you're a vodka fan, check out Polish vodka. Wyborowa is awesome!
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by Black Jack
    You should treat him in the same manner as you would treat the President of the United States or other world leader.-

That has to be the most retarded lump of nonsense I have read in awhile. Someone should eyegouge the fool who wrote that and then tie him up and make him listen to Atom Ant.

lol this prez comment just got funnier being how much i respect yall president monkeyboy goergie crack jr

Originally posted by Serpent

If you're a vodka fan, check out Polish vodka. Wyborowa is awesome!
    A man after my own heart.

Luksosawa is where it's at. Triple-distilled potato vodka... ahhhhhhhh.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

I love Luksosawa - especially "Ras****n" "Madadayo" "Tengoku to jigoku" "Kakushi no san akunin" "Shichinin no samurai" "Ikiru" "Yojimbo" "Sanjuro" "Kumonosu jo" "Ran"...heck, almost all of 'em!

PS - I'm very, very sorry.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 10-30-2003 at 10:29 PM.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I think that we would all get along much better ...if we were drunk.

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    PS - I'm very, very sorry.
    Yes, yes you are.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

My list of Vodkas...

Ciroc
    Grey Goose
    Absolut
    Red Army
    Stoli

Bourbon
    George ****el
    (best ad I've ever seen too... guy sitting in a small raft.. fishing pole, and dog; Tag line says, waters for floating, ****el is for drinkin')
    Knob Creek
    Makers
    then because of usual proximity... two of my best friends
    Jim and Jack

More Whiskey:
    Blended Scotch
    Johnny Walker Blue
    Hallmark (25 year)

Single Malt
    Bowmore (I've only had it once, it was more than I spend a big night for a taste... )
    Ardbeg 1977
    Glenlivet
    Glenfidich
    depending on age and bottling...
    Last edited by norther practitioner; 10-31-2003 at 01:36 PM.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

I did the 100 step dim mak on this thread.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons