Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Choice of women and children!

Choice of women and children!

You're in an alleyway with a kid to one side of you and a woman to the other. Suddenly two heavies jump out and raise knives against them. You can only stop one of the heavies in time, so either the woman or the kid will get it.

What do you do?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Protect the kid - the woman may be able to look after herself.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

Protect the Kid, it still got a whole life before it.

Parent = Guardian.

so many variables but Ill try anyway.....

If its some middle aged housewife I would save the kid. if it is some hot 18 year old I would save her.

Of course in real life- I would pull out a double spinning crescent kick to knock the knives out of both guys hands, hip throw one to the dirt, thrust kick the other away, snap the neck of the guy on the ground, then turn to the last dude (who is now begging for his life) and tear out his heart. then eat it, have sex with the hawt 18 year old chick, and train the kid to be my personal bodyguard.
    "If there is no grand plan; if there is no big picture; if nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do."

Originally posted by T'ai Ji Monkey
    Parent = Guardian.
    Who said anything about parents?
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer

Originally posted by Serpent
    Who said anything about parents?
    I would assume that one of the adults would be the childs parent.
    ;D

Is the woman rubenesque?
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Originally posted by T'ai Ji Monkey

I would assume that one of the adults would be the childs parent.
    ;D
    Why would you assume that?

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    Is the woman rubenesque?
    Certainly, if that's what you'd like.

She could even be called Rueben if that works for you.

Originally posted by Serpent

Why would you assume that?
    Simply, because of the scene you described.
    You're in an alleyway with a kid to one side of you and a woman to the other.
    Normal walking configuration for a family or a parent with child and a family friend.
    And why else would 2 heavies otherwise attack 3 totally unrelated people.

Even though I would still try to protect the child.

go after the one holding the kid and sic satan on the other.
    where's my beer?

.........isn't it great when people make up their own rules even after you say you can ONLY do this or that.
    where's my beer?

Normal walking configuration for a family or a parent with child and a family friend.
    And why else would 2 heavies otherwise attack 3 totally unrelated people.
    Oh shut up

On the topic I don't think your gonna be able to think and decide anything, just try to stop the one who is closets to you in some way. In like one second you have to judge if these men wants to mug them or kill them. If they just wanted to mug them they probebly wouldn't be so stupid to launch their attack infront of other people, but then again they could be a couple o' nuts
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I would assume that it was a set up, the woman and the kid are in on it and are out to set me up.

So I would step back, pull out my semi auto glock (this being america) and shoot them all!!
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

So I would step back, pull out my semi auto glock (this being america) and shoot them all!!-

Hey.....you took my answer with the expection of shooting them all. I would shoot the knife twirling manics then ask the lady if I could suck on her boobs for a reward.
    Regards