Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Choice of women and children!

I would pick up the kid and use him/her to club the muggers into unconsciousness.

Seriously, if you attack one of the muggers, the other one will turn on you anyway rather than stabbing the kid or the woman.
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

On the topic I don't think your gonna be able to think and decide anything, just try to stop the one who is closets to you in some way. .......
    i think it was more of a question of morality and who's life you would value more.
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by Serpent

Who said anything about parents?
    Protect the kid anyway. If the woman can't defend herself and is too dumb to get out of the way, she has it comming. The kid would likely not be able to defend him/herself and doesn't have the life-experience to know to get out of the way.

Save the kid, no questions asked.

As for this

I would shoot the knife twirling manics then ask the lady if I could suck on her boobs for a reward.

Reply]
    Suck on her boobs??? That's it?? What are you daffy?? A rescue that involves killing the attackers is good for a full blown, deepest fantisy fullfillment at the very LEAST!

I figure at least a month of solid hard hore sexual extacy till you've been shooting blanks for days out of which she bears you a son whos a martial prodigy that you can teach all your deepest Kung Fu secrets to. If you kill two attackers, she has to do that, and throw in her totally hot best freind and secret lover too.

If it was HER kid you saved, and not some random street rat who happened to just be there at the time, then the two hotties must then spend the rest of thier lives worshiping the very ground you walk on and fullfilling your every need. This includes 4 hours a day in the gym making damm sure they are hotties for life.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Woah! Someone needs to get out more.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    ---------------------------------------------
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

Originally posted by KC Elbows
    Is the woman rubenesque?
    also does she have big zonkers serpent...give us more details

She's imaginary. So of course she has big zonkers.
    "i can barely click the link. but i way why stop drinking .... i got ... moe .. fcke me ..im out of it" - GDA on Traditional vs Modern Wushu
    but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu? - Kristoffer
    How do you think monks/strippers got started before the internet? - Gene Ching
    Find your peace in practice. - Gene Ching

I'd use pyrokinesis to turn the child into a living molotov cocktail, thus burning everyone (except myself) to a crisp. Then I'll market the charred corpses to cannibals with this catchy slogan, "Human Jerkey: @ least its not heroin."
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

Depends who you have more insurance on.

GunnedDownAtrocity,please take down that pic of
    "The Willie Sword"

I would try to take the knife for both of them hopefully sacrificing my life to keep them alive. More likely they would kill me then kill both the woman and child. So with that choice I would save the child first.

Same kind of question and one I saw played out in the movie Airforce One, the woman is your wife and the child is your child, what do you do? Do you save the woman you have loved for 10+ years or save your offspring? I would look to the wife and say I love her and then save the child.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

Originally posted by themeecer
    I would try to take the knife for both of them hopefully sacrificing my life to keep them alive. More likely they would kill me then kill both the woman and child. So with that choice I would save the child first.

Same kind of question and one I saw played out in the movie Airforce One, the woman is your wife and the child is your child, what do you do? Do you save the woman you have loved for 10+ years or save your offspring? I would look to the wife and say I love her and then save the child.
    I once had a discussion with a man of strong Christian faith in which a similar scenario was posed. The initial argument was whether you could ever kill another human being. His response was 'never'. The scenario I posed was that a gunman had a gun pointed at his new bride's head (he was newly married) and he had the opportunity to save his wife by killing the gunman.

His response was similar to themeecer's - he would step between them and take the bullet to save his wife. My response - 'so you both die'. At least themeecer has the sense to see the futility in taking one for the team
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

i'd look to my wife and be like your ****ed babe. child no questions asked.

GunnedDownAtrocity,please take down that pic of
    "The Willie Sword"
    what's a willie sword?
    where's my beer?

Originally posted by joedoe

I once had a discussion with a man of strong Christian faith in which a similar scenario was posed. The initial argument was whether you could ever kill another human being. His response was 'never'. The scenario I posed was that a gunman had a gun pointed at his new bride's head (he was newly married) and he had the opportunity to save his wife by killing the gunman.

His response was similar to themeecer's - he would step between them and take the bullet to save his wife. My response - 'so you both die'. At least themeecer has the sense to see the futility in taking one for the team
    He wouldn't kill the gunman? Ok that's crazy. For one, both his wife and himself would be killed in that scenario. So he just comitted suicide and allowed his wife to be killed as well. I think this is a man that doesn't understand the 10 commandments, the commandment that speaks of not killing is talking about murder. When it comes to protecting a life of another or of yourself, you are free and clear on this ... at least biblically. Kill the shooter, no questions asked.
    themeecer actually shares a lot of the passion that Bruce Lee had about adopting techniques into your own way of 'expressing yourself.'
    -shaolinarab
    (Nicest thing ever said about me on these boards.)

In this hypothetical bullcr@p situation if it was between my wife and kid. It would be the wife I would save. But again its a bullcr@p situation so what does it matter.
    Regards