"The cult of someone who knew very little, talked like a fortune cookie and benefitted from dying early... "

See now this is what grates me about the anti-Bruce Lee crowd. Because, apparently, they all knew him on a personal level. I think most JKD people are full of it and are just trying to milk the name which Lee regretted ever making, but that doesnt mean that Bruce was at fault. Knew little? he spent a major part of his life fighting in the streets of hong kong. I would say that he had more fights than nearly everyone on that (and this) forum, yet they are all experts on what works and what doesnt.

At the end of the day, no one here is any position to pass judgement on someone who they have never met. Apparently by seeing his movies and reading some crap on the internet, you know all there is to know about Lee? sure. And you would think most practitioners of kung fu would have the respect not to diss someone who is already dead. But I guess thats what seperates the frauds from the people who have actually learnt more than how to throw a punch from their training.