Thread: For my "grappling" friends on KFO

For my "grappling" friends on KFO

Found some old notes i have on my computer so i could remember stuff. Here is an old drill i found hope u enjoy. Also don't forget to visit
    http://www.thegrapplingblueprint.com

Starts with partner standing with a wall close by for balancing.

This drill will start lets say with your left leg wrapped up around his right leg and your right leg stays between (leg lock position Marco Ruas used to heel hook Larry Cureton in UFC 7)

For the safety of you not getting a toe hold put on you i say keep your feet flat on their stomach. Now drop you right foot down to hook behind his left knee. Once in place move left foot down behind their right knee hooking (keep constant contact when moving this leg incase they decide to step over and you can still catch) and when the left is behind grab his ankles for the push in pull guard sweep.

Now from there grab his left wrist with your right hand. Now drop your right leg to the mat completely cupping behind his right leg with your knee. And place your left foot right on his stomach will lying on your right side. Now grab the back of his right ankle with your left hand and there is the second sweep. By sweeping out his right leg with your right and pull on his left ankle toward you while pushing with your left leg. He is still standing so shoot the right leg up around wrapping his left leg and the right leg comes to middle and goes back to position number 1 but opposite side.

Repeat a couple times and on last time around finish with the heelhook for fun.

Brad Souders
    Tapped Out

Cool. But you had me laughing my @ss of. The revolutionary new method was - TAKING NOTES!?!?!

Really funny. But I guess the point was HOW he made his notes...well, I'll see. I'm no ground game expert, so I'm always curious...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

cool. thanks!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter