Thread: Very nive Okinawan karate site

Very nive Okinawan karate site

Very well made site, and cool info, for anyone interested. Lot's of cool vid clips of old masters

http://www.wonder-okinawa.jp/023/eng/
    ...don't think you are, know you are...

mad props

Thumbs up

Awsome, I'll post the link in the ORA section
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

those makiwara thingys are pretty sweet.

thinking about making one to practice iron forearm, punching, n elbows.

does anyone practice with the makiwara? pros? cons?
    “Start by doing what’s necessary, then what’s possible and suddenly, you are doing the impossible”

St. Francis of Assisi

I train with trees/logs. Not so flexible as the makiware so maybe it develops differently.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I heard using the makiwara regularly over a long period of time will damage your hand, so if you're an artist/muscian whatever that needs dexterity, stick to the bag.

Later...

Whoah.

That's a keeper.

PS. What's nive?
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Its "nice" with a typo

or maybe it is "naive"

I heard using the makiwara regularly over a long period of time will damage your hand, so if you're an artist/muscian whatever that needs dexterity, stick to the bag.
    Then I guess you heard wrong. I've seen ALOT of people with 20+ experience of hitting stones, gravel, logs and trees. They all have arms like iron poles, without any damage. (my sifu is even scarier with more than 45+ years of this sort of training )
    I guess if you do this wrong or in a hurry you are bound to get hurt someday.

Nive=typo for nice. C and V are next to each other on the keyboard.....
    ...don't think you are, know you are...