Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BJJ self defense

Absinthe is real bad stuff.

I picked up a load over in prauge a few years ago (the real stuff the locals drink) and it is vile. A tiny amount of the stuff will get you very drunk.

Also there are many storys based around Absinthe, but my favorite one is that the French army had to lower its minimum height regulation as the male population were drinking Absinthe so much it lowered the average hight! Shortly after this it was banned in most of europe.
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

3 shots of absinth made me halluncinate.

tequilla is superior.

potka works fine. the best stuff is brewed using only stems. if you use the leaf and buds then you have to do a few more steps and extract the pot-paste. I found this recipe on this forum about 3 years ago, try a search.

strike!

wet p*ssy is my preferred drink

hey what happened to the serious bjj thread..

hey what happened to the serious bjj thread..
    Has there ever been a seriouse bjj thread on this board?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    yea, I'm still waiting for seven to give us the punch line.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Typical, you CMA hippies.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

hey dont **** around, i do bjj too