Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On Personal Truth

i'm going out to get a six pack.

i'm a drunk.
    where's my beer?

Indeed.

I think it's the winter draggin everybody down. First FC gets tired, then my girlfriend, then me. Think I'm coming out of it, though.

Was thinking about leaving Isshinryu. Naw. Decided that, whether I like it or not, the system is a part of me now. Might as well become one bad-@$$ mofo wit it

Was thinking about quiting my job at Hellywood Video. Gonna do that. Gotta talk to my old manager from K-Mart tomorrow about my job at a Family Dollar. Probly get it, despite my broken torso.

Thinking about leaving college. Don't know, yet. Gonna see how next semester goes, then decide.
    Last edited by Vash; 11-05-2003 at 10:36 AM.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Post Personal Truth

I think that we all have our own idea of our "personal truths".

Although i do not like it when others try force or prosalitize thier "truth" onto others. we need to realize that we are unique and have our own minds and sometimes,,,we dont follow the organized ideals of "truth".

I believe this to be just as evident in the Martial arts community as well as that of the spiritual community(ie: X-tian, muslim jew, pagan).

If i were to share my personal truths with everyone i would start out by quoting this.

"Seek not the answers,,,,seek not the way,,,,seek not the truth,,,just seek,,,,,,The answers are within YOU anyway."

Many respects,,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Kung Lek may disagree but

"everything is everyhting"

dont bring me into this, Vash.