Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Matrix Didn't Suck: REVOLUTIONS spoilers

TTT cuz I actually do want to hear what chis M's take on it is...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

*cough*

Dayum this things dusty

*cough*
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Problems with the Matrix

The first matrix movie was good enough that I tried really hard to like the other two. It just didn't work. Matrix revolutions sucked hairy dog balls. I mean, one kung fu fight? And it was almost all CGI?

Also, why the hell didn't Zion just strip the EMP's off of the ships and stick a bunch of them in a sheilded room. Zap one bunch of sentinels and then wheel the next EMP. Rinse and repeat.

Also, on this topic, why the hell wern't the sentinels resistant to the EMP.

Also, if all the machines were self-aware, why were they willing to use the stupidest suicide tactics to kill Zion.

Also, how did the machines go from being bashed to pieces to having their own country in the middle east? Wern't the Israelis and the Palestinians and all the rest ****ed?

Also, how did the governments of the world allow the machines to kill all of their economies, wouldn't they have just done some industrial espionage and started building their own **** hovercars.

Also, why didn't nuclear weapons work during the war? Not only do they make big explosions that blow up huge urban centers (like 01) but also... wait for it...

They produce a frigging huge EMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, the Matrix had too many holes. But the video game was fun.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

come on, one kung fu fight in the end for revolutions is your arguement? the thing was action packed and suspensful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

The game sucked balls.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I'm looking forward to the Matrix Online.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
    come on, one kung fu fight in the end for revolutions is your arguement? the thing was action packed and suspensful.
    No, having only one kung fu fight was a **** off but my argument is:

Not enough kung fu

Too many cheezy plot twists that don't make any sense

Too many holes

A human race defended by morons without the tactical abilities of a five year old playing king of the castle

Too many long staring face shots

Too much "Neo is Jesus" at the end.

It just wasn't a very good movie in general. Bad Wachowskies, no cookie for you.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

New Matrix?

In the era of reboots I'm kind of surprised there's isn't already a MATRIX 2.0 or some such.

Do you take the blue pill or the red pill?
    For Matrix fans everywhere who’d like to forget the poorly received Keanu Reeves-led sequels to the groundbreaking 1999 film from the Wachowski sisters, the answer is most certainly the blue pill.

But just this week, an old news item posted on Worst Previews made its way across Facebook, stoking the flame – and possible interest – in continuing the saga of the world-within-a-world, head trip of a blockbuster that completely redefined the action movie genre almost twenty years ago.

According to the article dated January 24, 2011, Keanu Reeves supposedly let fly at the London International School of Performing Arts that Matrix 4 and 5 were in the works.

“He spoke briefly about 47 Ronin and Bill and Ted 3,”
    the article reported. “But the big news came when Reeves revealed that he met with the Wachowskis around Christmas. They told him that they completed script treatments for two more Matrix installments. They are planning to make the films in 3D and have already met with James Cameron to discuss the advantages and disadvantages of the technology. Reeves added that he’s excited to return as Neo and promised that the treatments will truly revolutionize the action genre like the first Matrix film did.”

Meanwhile, Keanu Reeves is keeping busy with, of all things, politics. He was spotted this week on a surprise trip to the UK where he was supposedly meeting with conservative MP Nadhim Zahawi, according to AV Club. And while his appearance did send Twitter into a tizzy, the reason for his visit according to a tweet posted by MP Mark Pritchard confirmed he was simply there to lobby for expansion of film production in the region.

Met Keanu Reeves today to discuss expanding film production in west midlands not just in London pic.twitter.com/Zr4zZOKtLq
    — Mark Pritchard (@MPritchardMP) June 28, 2016

Still, his visit inspired more Matrix memes across the internet, once again demonstrating how powerful the Wachowski sisters’ film trilogy has been. Who knows? We might be swallowing the red pill with Keanu Reeves soon enough.

Read more