Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Didn't Suck: REVOLUTIONS spoilers

Angry Matrix Didn't Suck.

Neither did Reloaded. Revolutions sure as heck won't.

And if anyone posts a fudging spoiler of the mofo, GIVE A FRIGGIN WARNING. Gonna go see it the same day my sensei tests for his 4th degree, my other sensei tests for his 2nd, a classmate tests for her 2nd, and two other classmates test for 1st.

Gonna be a friggin good day.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

You misspelled "did."
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

That's because I'm illiterate.

Can you spell E-Lit-Ur-It?

Heinz, the Baron Kraus von Espy would kick Neo's ass.

And Wheezy Joe would own Morpheus.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

Indeed. But, that's beside the point.

Trinity would own Strawberry Shortcake's confection-filled @$$!

it's cool revolutions all go at the same time in like 70 countrys. THE SAME TIME!
    It can't suck... I swear to Allah that when everyone that *****ed about reloaded will understand the big picture they'll all say ''ooooh it's so good'' when they earlier said it sucks. mother****ers without a mind of your own. I hate ppl who reads what most critiqes says about a movie then says the exact same thing. You have no voice of your own you wannabe-smartass-fuggers

eat my ****
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

You have no voice of your own you wannabe-smartass-fuggers
    Now that's funny!

I think that it's also funny that people are developing this whole deep and serious cosmology and social construct interpretation that they actually internalize based on a movie by the wachowski bros.

bwahahahahahahaha.

It's a redo of star wars in 77 all over again. where people were all about "the force" and good vs evil.

It's only entertainment, kids. Bash it, smudge it, hate it, love it. That's what it's there for.

p.s, royce would choke neo, morpheous, trinity, smith and the architect out all at the same time.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Actually I'm not one of the die hard fans (also refeerd to as 'geeks' ) I just like the movie. And what makes it special is the fact that Holywood havn't released a single good movie in a long time, so everything that stands out is worth checking out. When you wade through hundreds of crap movies it's stuff like the matrix that makes it all worth it.

(I'm disapointed with the fighting scenes though, I guess there more impressive to non-MA)
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Actually, I'd argue its a redo of Plato's Myth of the Cave, haha. Or maybe Boethius? It's basically a philosophical "rorshach test."

On another note, I can't help but think that most of the creative elements of the Matrix were straight plagiarized from Dark City. At any rate, i still dig the flicks- both from a philosophical angle and also special fx (since I dabble in special fx work myself).

Peace

Dark City owns all over the Matrix's @$$.

Oh, and that norwegien shark would still choke out Royce, The Matrix Cast, and Arnold Palmer.

what about kung pow :chuckles:

Gopher Chucks???
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

Dark City over The Matrix? You gotta be kidding? Boring action scenes, a plot with more holes than Ashida Kim after his sword practise, and lame lame lame finish.
    "Wow look at that wall, let's look at it for 10 min, woow, you see it? Yea I see it too. Interesting wall, interesting indeed"

*barf*

I wasn't sure about Reloaded when I saw in the theatre, but after I bought the DVD and watched 5 or 6 times, I decied that I like it. They dropped some good pop philosophy, maybe better than Star Wars did in the 80s, IMO, because they stayed away from the unfamiliar (to us) Buddhist doctrine and focused mainly on Western concepts.

The original Martix was perfect (garden of eden), but because people had no choices to make, that version didn't take. So, they created a Matrix where pain and suffering are available to those who choose to experience it, and it functions almost perfectly, except for a small minority who still cannot accept the order. So, the Matrix sends a messenger amongst the people to absorb information about humanity, return that info to the source, which then helps the architect adjust the Matrix to that minority of people who cannot, for whatever reason, believe.

I dig it. Can't wait for Revolutions.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

I'm a bit scared to see how it ends. I'm scared of getting disapointed, it's highly undoubtful but.... u know
    man it's like 2 days left