Thread: Mantis Quarterly

Mantis Quarterly

Greetings,

I am happy to announce that respected Tanglang sifu and author, Paul Eng has agreed to submit articles for publication.

This issue, MQ celebrates its first year and finishes Volume 1 with an article by Eight Step Sifu John Chang on fundamentals, Sifu Buenviage on body conditioning, an article on the Shaolin temple and Tanglang and an article on Mantis Boxing in Poland.

We appreciate the support through 03 and with the upcoming articles by Ilya Profatilov, Wang Rengang, Lee Kam Wing and many others, 04 promises to be a great year!

Thanks for your support,

Steve Cottrell

Thumbs up Hi Sifu Cottrell,

I would like to congratulate you on the upcoming first anniversary. I am so glad the support for the MQ is growing stronger day by day. Can't wait to see the next issue.

Thank you for the update.

Warm regards

Robert
    Contraria Sunt Complementa

對敵交手歌訣

凡立勢不可站定。凡交手須是要走。千着萬着﹐走為上着﹐進為高着﹐閃賺騰挪為
    妙着。

CCK TCPM in Yellowknife

TJPM Forum

Hello, how can I recieve a subscription to Mantis Quarterly?

Currently, the quarterly is only being distributed directly through tanglang schools. If you're affiliated with a school and they do not already receive it then make sure that they are aware of the publication. Information and updates regarding the Mantis Quarterly are also available at http://mantisquarterly.com/
    -Mr.Binx

"I think therefore I think I am."

In today`s .com world, it is refreshing to have this wonderful publication. Thank you Shrfu Cottrell, look forward to the future.

Mr Binx.
    How many does a person have to order to get the mag?
    It seems odd that I have 2 articles in there yet can't get a subscription.
    All my students read Chinese only so it is inconvenient to order large quantities

Can't you just charge extra for sending individual subscriptions and have lower rates for schools?

Really,..one should contact Sifu Cottrell for suggestions & information. If you need his address, please let me know.
    ~BTL
    How many identities does a Troll need?
    Didn't think I knew did you??
    I know a lot of things.
    You won't like me in person either.
    Confused?? Don't be.
    LOL!

Surprize

Tainan,

My appologies. I have sent copies of each issue to the address you gave me in previous months at no charge as you have, as you said, written two very good articles for us. If you have not received your copies, (there have been isolated incidents of people not receiving their copies also), please let me know and I will send them again. (As Bei has suggested, drop me a line off list).

As for individual subscriptions, we will not do them for the forseeable future. The intent continues to be that we distribute through schools so that we bring more of the community together. And, by the way, the idea seems to be working.

By the way, glad you are feeling better.

Steve Cottrell

I have gotten the issues. No apology needed.
    Since I don't individual subscriptions I will have to keep the good articles coming.

Muwahahahaha!

Tainan,

All part of my evil plan...

Again, great to have you back!

Steve Cottrell