Thread: Paul Vunak

Paul Vunak

Does anyone here know where i could find the articles he has written? Ive searched high and low and cannot find them anywhere. All i found was the straight blast concept.

Im interested in knowing what he said about fear, killer instinct and so on.

Thank you for your time.

Be well.
    Michael Johnson

Send a PM to Ryu. He's not on KFO much anymore - he's teaching now, as he's certified under Vunak. He may be able to help you.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

If he is not on KFO, then how can he see his PM?

Re: Paul Vunak

Originally posted by Void Boxing
    Does anyone here know where i could find the articles he has written? Ive searched high and low and cannot find them anywhere. All i found was the straight blast concept.

Im interested in knowing what he said about fear, killer instinct and so on.

Thank you for your time.

Be well.
    Void,

Again, I find myself reading one of your posts and asking "What is this guy really looking for?"

Where in Jeet Kune Do does Bruce Lee talk about the Killer instinct? He talks about living in the moment, training the body to express itself appropriately without thinking, freeing the mind, that any person who doesn’t experience fear is already dead… I just can’t seem to recall him talking about the Killer instinct.

So, I ask you point blank, what are you looking for from the Martial Arts?

Are you looking at gaining the skills to hurt someone who has hurt you? Are you looking at avenging some wrong done to you? What is it you plan on getting from all the hours you put into training?

Albino mantis,

I agree with your question. It's one we should all ask ourselves periodically. But...

Where in Jeet Kune Do does Bruce Lee talk about the Killer instinct? He talks about living in the moment, training the body to express itself appropriately without thinking, freeing the mind, that any person who doesn’t experience fear is already dead… I just can’t seem to recall him talking about the Killer instinct.
    Void Boxing isn't asking about Bruce Lee. He's asking about Paul Vunak. And while Vunak is a JKD teacher, Bruce Lee of all people would have defended Vunak's right to explore things that Lee himself didn't address. Don't you think?

Personally, I don't think that an interest in some of the psychological practices being addressed in martial arts nowadays necessarily points to a preoccupation with revenge. Or power issues.

Granted, having read Void Boxing's previous posts, I wonder what he's looking for as well. (Never mind what he thinks he's already found.)

Stuart B.
    When you assume, you make an ass out of... pretty much just you, really.

get the book anatomy of a street fight it breaks it all down
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Originally posted by Young Gotti
    If he is not on KFO, then how can he see his PM?
    As I said in my post, he's not here MUCH. He does still lurk and post on occasion, however.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Ryu must watch www.defend.net also, their JKD forum just got done with a huge Paul Vunak thread (several actually.)

strike!

Vu used to be on www.fighting.net

[colonized]
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.