Thread: MerryP,ST00, any other grapplers

MerryP,ST00, any other grapplers

U guys in or what. I'm getting massive responses to this tournment from people like Mike Cies, to Justin Garcia, to Eric Hibler. This tourney could surpass the others. But in the same sense no egos allowed

Ok i got the final word. The cost for the event will be $35 for one style, $40 to do both.
    The address for the event is 285 East Queen St (Route 30 East) Chambersburg Pa

The building has a large Karate World Hall of Fame sign on the side of it.

If you are interested in competeing all i really need is you to e-mail how many people are coming, what their weights are, and their experience.

Beginner 0-6 months Intermediate 1-2 years Advanced 2+ yrs

*Be fore warned if i don't have enough people i combined weight classes and experience levels to get max mat time. My many goal is to get people used to a tournment setting with the nerves that come with it*

Like i said before i use the typical BJJ point system for both gi and no gi. The only otehr thing is leg locks

beginner - no leg locks intermediate - straight ankle locks and kneebars advanced - all leg locks

*three points here* 1. If i or any other ref feel danger of a heel hook match will be stopped nuff said

2. In the gi to keep it semi BJJ traditional no heel hooks allowed BUT figure four toe hold type cranks are legal.

3. Like i said i mix alot of people to get more matches. If i mix skill level i'll talk with both opponents on what leg locks they what legal and not legal.

Please e-mail me with questions or who is coming with who. No need to pre register as the price doesn't change at the door.

Thanxs, Brad Souders dead_warrior2000@yahoo.com
    Tapped Out

Sounds fun man, too bad its so far away.
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

i'd go just to get my butt kicked by some grapplers with real skill. that, and some extra flexibility in my joints.

**** this lack of being independently wealthy.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA