Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New SHORT vid clip (must see.)

New SHORT vid clip (must see.)

Guys, I offer you a must see, short vid clip. Trust me, you'll love it. It's shameless pimping on my part, but quite frankly, I was so **** proud of this I can't help myself. Its under my name on the right--vid clip ten at the bottom of my section.

Enjoy!

http://www.apoweyn.net/martialarts/index.htm
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

"A conservative government is an organised hypocrisy."--Benjamin Disraeli

Ippon?

You'd think...but no. I only got a wazari out of that. *******S!
    "In the world of martial arts, respect is often a given. In the real world, it must be earned."

"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. "--Bertrand Russell

"Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends of every country save their own. "--Benjamin Disraeli

Congrats on the tech though.... so beautiful

Next time yell IPPON!

The really funny thing is that it was supposed to be a tai otoshi, not a Harai Goshi... but I missed...

JENGA!

sorry..

nice trow
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

shameless plug or not, that was a **** nice toss, MP.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Thumbs up

NICE!
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

on my pc, the vid jumps right after you toss him, so I can't see it cleanly, but it looks like he landed on his right side, then kinda bounced over to his stomach. If so, that's why you got the waza-ari - not enough of his back hit the ground. Screw the call though, that was a highlight reel throw.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Caught on Tape!

Thumbs up good stuff

got air?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    When I realized that your grab at his lowerback/waist/belt coordinated with your bow/leg cut and having his right arm sped him up to a strong slam I said wow.

That he ended face down was good for my database at the follow through for holding grabs twist release.
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

That is, indeed, one hell of a sweet throw. Gotta love watching the opponent cartwheel.
    "hey pal, you wanna do the dance of destruction with the belle of the ball, just say the word." -apoweyn

ttt

Couldn't watch it on Schoolmac, but on homePC I gotta add to the chorus. That was a beaut!