View Poll Results: Should Misfortune be the new Fat Sagat, like there is Fat Majin Boo?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • yeah man

7 43.75%
  • no man

1 6.25%
  • you little wonder little wonder you

1 6.25%
  • boring

7 43.75%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Muay Thai

I recommend typing classes.....

go check them out. you've been out of training far too long... time to go back.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Thumbs up

probly tomorrow or friday
    i got test tomorrow... i mean... today... i mean... in less than 7 hours, aint it sweeeeeeet - that this class has 6 (six) counted and recounted hotties

but will you talk to any of them?

I think xeb it the true life incarnation of leisure suit larry...
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by SevenStar

I think xeb it the true life incarnation of leisure suit larry...
    Hey now! I resemble that remark!
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

i got nothing to say to the hotties
    though at least i can say 3 of those are excluded of possibities anyway though... so im only really failing my skills with other 3.

the 3 excluded of possibilities:
    1) uber hottie with boyfriend
    2) uber hottie married, full of golds, owns her car, owns her house
    3) plain out of control angry *****/****

must i add, in our tradition we drink "chimarrão", aka "mate", that is a type of tea. this gets passed on from hand to hand... so i have, technically, exchanged drool with them hotties already. **** im good.

Hey man, im waiting for the Uncut version of the new Larry game to come out (on Edonkey that is MUAHAHAHA). Larry rules.
    Last edited by MoreMisfortune; 10-28-2004 at 11:51 AM.

the world is a disapointament
    therefore people must be punched
    people must bleed
    for making this world miserable

i didnt go friday, i simply fell asleep in the middle of the afternoon
    shyt pi.ss tired
    today not so much
    i ate a lot of crap today
    a whole lot of chocolate too
    my bro goes "... whats this, abstinence crisis?"
    i go "fu.ck you"
    he goes "i just wanna know if there are any chocolates left"
    i go "no, i ate em all

any tips on what should i look for in da class?
    how soon these peeps supposed to spar?
    how hard is (physically) it supposed ta be?
    what was your first class like?

hey kids
    call me da loser
    but i havent gone to dat gym yet

i acutally found another even
    so i got 2 to check out

now searching on the internet... i found out there are actually females that do MT
    thats funny, cos every other MA i did before had zero female
    or maybe ill get to the gyms they will be zero female and what i saw on the internet was just the result of my mind drifting within its dreams and nightmares
    BUT i do know already of a hot chick that goes to one of those gyms... yeah i found her profile on the internet
    stalking is fun
    i think she has a boy though
    what do anyone care anyway "xebby you're a wuss you not gonna bang her anyway, you sucka"
    true

ill check the places tomorrow
    HEY
    can anyone answer any of the questions i made on my previsou post?

there are three females in my MT class that attend on a regular basis. One is a stripper.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

how can you concentrate?

did you knwo

that Nobuo Uematsu, writter of the Final Fantasy soundtracks, has now left Square-Enix and will like have his own company to make the music and then sell it to the games companies and such?

that tomorrow is a holiday here, sort of day of the dead people, so since i have no class tomorrow i am now bugging people posting a lot of stuff?

that while you are running presidential elections we have just finished our elections for mayor and a right winger won on my city ending 16 years of consecutive left wing mayor-ing?

that im going to bed, so everybody can relax i wont be posting for the next 8 hours?

how much do you know about muay thai?

http://www.black-eagle.org/mtquizhard.htm

http://www.black-eagle.org/mtquizhard.htm

http://www.black-eagle.org/mtquiznormal.htm

http://www.black-eagle.org/mtquizeasy.htm

I got 8/10, 9/10 and 7/10, respectively. not sure how I did better on the harder ones than the easier...lucky guesses, I suppose.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

The only thing I know about it is those guys have a round kick that is dam near criplling, and it hurts like hell!!
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

lol.

That thing was a language test more than anything else.

My muay thai teacher taught in English only.

Those tests are all out of my league. I may as will give you guys a kung fu test and have questions like:

1. The ceremony which is performed to pay homage to a Chinese boxer's teacher is called:

-bai shi

-qi shi

-ke tou

-i li

2. One of the most legendary Chinese boxers who was famous for his devastating beng quan was called:

-Huo Dian Ge

-Guo Yun Shen

-Jiang Ruong Qiao

-Wang Shu Jin

I'm too lazy to come up with others at the moment. That was some esoteric **** on that test. I guess I don't know much about MT.

In order of hardness of the quizzes I got 8, 7 and er... cough cough ahem 1.

Not much apparently.

There was a lot of Thai in it tho. I don't even remember half of the expressions in WC and I've been doing that long enough. The more Japanese I learn, the less of anything else I remember!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan