Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: real martial arts

Talking real martial arts

full contact, stamina, no padding, full speed, spikey shoes, no necks, full speed takedowns, throwdowns, pulldowns, slams, multiple attackers, palm-heels, shoulder barges, head charges, sweeps, pile ups...

here

for comparison:

a popular girls' game

you at home will be severely disappointed!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

If rugby players are so tough, how come they only make it as kickers in the NFL?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

...because most of them weigh less than 300 lbs and can't figure out the rules?
    Cut the tiny testicles off of both of these rich, out-of-touch sumbiches, crush kill and destroy the Electoral College, wipe clean from the Earth the stain of our corrupt politicians, and elect me as the new president. --Vash

Yeah, that's the reason. Coincidentally, that's also the same reason kung fu guys don't win UFC fights.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

No its because We dont play well with rules. UFC is all about Rules, Rules, Rules. LOL
    Fear Makes You Hesitate, Make Fear Your Allie and Make Your Enemy Hesistate!

Originally posted by MasterKiller
    If rugby players are so tough, how come they only make it as kickers in the NFL?
    Who are 'they'?

I suggest 'they' don't want to play NFL , they want to play rugby, being rugby players... besides that maybe they want to play a game against people from other countries.

I wasn't being serious comparing the two... there's no comparison!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

BTW

Commiserations to the Ozzies!

I can see you're absolutely gutted by that Mat.

sup sek! joining us tomorrow?

Originally posted by Mat
    sup sek! joining us tomorrow?
    Let me know where it is and I'll do my best! I've only had 3 hours sleep last night and tonight looks like none, so expect great form (well no worse than usual lol)

Originally posted by Sekabin

Let me know where it is and I'll do my best! I've only had 3 hours sleep last night and tonight looks like none, so expect great form (well no worse than usual lol)
    ... er... notes keitai is on manner mode... feels stupid.

Yeah, I can tell your work's at that critical phase... that's why KFM is graced with your presence!

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2003

Anyone else see the game?.....anything to say you australian lurkers?
    LOL.. really, what else did you hear?.. did you hear that he was voted Man of the Year by Kung-Fu Magizine?

They're all pretending they're not gutted!!

Hi Sek, still up? Boy, am I gonna kick your ass tomorrow...!

Oh wait a minute, I am too!

So much for the tough talk!