Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite weapon

Kristoffer Guest

Your favorite weapon

well?

xingyiman Guest
    My favorite weapon...well how about just a big plain old **** machine gun [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] What weapons does your style incorporate, KR!zt0ffer? I was wondering about the tiger hook swords. I like big scary knives too. I think pen knives are cool and easily concealable. I saw a weapon called needles, think those would be cool to use too. Hand strap claws would probably greatly enhance a Tiger stylist's abilities.

Kristoffer Guest
    My school have weapon practise weekends a few times a year, last week was actually one. It was great fun. Tsoan Tje Kune (nunchacku), broadsword and tall staff. This was my first time but they have different everytime, tex:
    knifes, spears and stuff.

yeah I like big knifes to he he
    but I love the japanese style swords.

Kato Guest
    I love kum do. There's nothing better than smacking someone with a big stick as hard as you can! Chucks are fine, but my hands always get pinched in the chain.

illusionfist Guest
    my mind.... that was so cliche' huh? I have a preference towards the butterfly swords, and i also like polearms (staff, spear, kwan dao, horse knife, etc..)

Peace [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

PeteB Guest
    I would have to say that my favorite weapon is the three sectional staff. It's a teacher in itself. You do it wrong and it tells you that your doing it wrong (I still remember that day when I almost knocked myself out. The bruise on the inside of my knee when I messed up the figure 8 definately taught me that I had to move faster). Aside from that, it's just such a powerful and versatile weapon. Can go from long to medium to short range in a matter of seconds.

[This message has been edited by PeteB (edited 05-03-2000).]

Kymus Guest
    As far as my favourite weapon... I'd say the fan. It's a small weapon with mutilple uses. I always like all the weird weapons [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Now as far as the weapon I am most skilled with, that would deffinatly be my eskrima sticks.

JKDVIGILANTE Guest
    Favorite Weapon(s): for defense against a sword----->spear. for multiple-attakers(without swords, of course)---->nunchaku(long-chain). also like 3-sectional-staff

------------------

J.L.B.

INFINOO Guest
    The one I have in my hand when I need it .

Very Ignorant Mantis Guest
    Cell phone (pricey, though).

Braden Guest
    Double short knives/sticks

this may sound weird but.... i just picked up a pair of nunchucks recently... my dad had them lying around so i start playing with them. needless to say i hurt myself trying to be bruce lee [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] but then i thought well why don't i just hold it like a thick stick. so i started doing that, playing around with it to get the feel for it. then one day i was practicing one of my forms (which i think are VERY useful by the way) and i decided to hold the nunchucks while doing it. and wouldn't ya know it, i started seeing some pretty sweet moves! so anyways to wrap things up my current favourite weapon is the nunchucks. and they're compact too so i can stick em in my bag..... lol i like "weapons" that i'm going to have on me normally if hte need arises. you should see all the different attack and defense combos i got using a waterbottle [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] but as for traditional weapons, ummm.... the three sectioned staff, the bench, or the regular staff.

clint

------------------
    "Where choice is set between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence...... I prefer to use arms in defense of honor rather than remain the vile witness of dishonor"

Mohandas Gandhi

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Weighted chain.
    8 cylinder cam shaft.

JWT

knwlgseeker Guest
    I keep a camshaft next to my bed, it's out of a '72 Dodge Challenger(318c.i.)( I'm building a 340 now) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Cool, I just got done with a 68 Dart.
    Now I've started work on a 64 Chevelle.
    I've also built a 49 Chevy Pickup and my daily driver is a 1968 Camaro that runs low 12's on street tires and gas. I'm putting a 12:1 compression 502 in the Chevelle. It's putting out about 670 hp right now of the dyno. Should be lots of fun.
    JWT