Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your favorite weapon

IronBuddha Guest
    low 12's? is that the standing quarter mi??

------------------
    'instead of resting your legs, you should be standing up. instead of folding your hands you should be giving them out. instead of turning your back, you should be showing your face. why do you walk away?' --.hwm.

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Yes, consistent 12s on the track. And I drove it to work today.
    JWT

Seeker of the Way Guest
    I train the Dow-Dow, and has actually become quite good at it. It's neat for feints and parries, and dishes out some nasty damage if I'd ever use the **** thing on someone [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I also train the Long Blade. Nowhere so easy, but mostly into show-offs with weapons, I love it.

SOTW

------------------
    The dance of life, the capering of elements, and skip of gods. The dance is mine, I AM the dance.

drunkenostrich Guest
    My favorite weapons are the DEER HORN KNIVES
    and i also like the straight sword. but for practical purposes i like the small mantis claw knives. you can conceal them quite nicely and you can really gut somebody with them. but if i had a choice i would choose .45 sig.

HappyPuppyF Guest
    My magical Chi-Powers [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    But, seriously, I've been training with the Bart Jarm Dao. That's about all I've been training with.
    Staffs are cool, too. I recently got jabbed in my cojales with one. I am a believer.

------------------
    GRRRRRRRRR
    WOOF WOOF WOOF
    RUFF RUFF RUFF
    AWOOOOOOOOOOOO

JWTAYLOR Guest
    Ouch!!
    Now THAT's full contact baby.
    JWT

blacktsun Guest
    My favorite is (at the moment) a pair of medium sword hybrids (a cross between a katana and a wakizashi for size and style). I also am verrrry fond of chinese broadswords and warswords. The bo and manriki are also highly favored.
    Oh, who am I kidding, I like 'em all.

LeadWolf Guest
    Well, right at the moment, I like the steel whip a.k.a. monkey whip, dragon's tounge, ect... but what will alway's be my favorite is the balisung (commonly known as butterfly knive's, common misconception) But any short bladed or momentum weapon will do me.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]