Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: England, Champions Of The World !!!!

ROFLMAO!! Oh man, I guess being the ignorant American barbarian that I am I'm not up on the social niceties of the "civilized class" heh, heh.

The newspapers say he was stuffing a young servant by the name of Cerebus.
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 11-25-2003 at 08:04 AM.

Re: brilliant game

Originally posted by UK MONK
    master killer do you know what we call american footballers?

we call them P**fs that have to wear armour so they dont get hurt
    I suppose you guys call boxers the same thing because they wear gloves? Why don't you go challenge Mike Tyson to a bare-knuckler, tough guy? I'm sure he's not very tough...afterall, he has to wear gloves to protect his hands when he fights.

The pads protect you, but they also allow you to hit harder than you normally could. Add to that fact that a 325-lb NFL line backer can usually run a 4.4 second 40-yard-sprint, and your puny little 150-lb soccer-playing "tough guys" would be in a coma after one semi-solid hit.

There is one Rugby player who is tough enough to play in the NFL. The punter for the San Diego chargers. Boy, he sure can kick. Wonder why he isn't making millions of dollars running the ball since he's so tough and wearing armor to boot?
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 11-25-2003 at 07:52 AM.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

We are talking about 15-19 stone Rugby players you plonker rodney.

Boxing ain't a relevant comparison.

American footie players are just pussies period the rest of the world knows it except you mugs

HANG ON!!!!!!!!!!

Whilst i was prepared to side with you guys on the subject of rugby
    (I seriously have doubts about any man that would willingly spend a wet sunday afternoon with his head that near another mans genitals)
    DO NOT belittle football (and its FOOTBALL right! on account of that being the appendage most used to strike the ball)

It is a game of beauty and skill.

And whilst 40yrds in 4.4secs is quite impressive. Can they do it whilst controling a ball with their feet?
    Mike: I dressed up as an old Isralie woman once.

Tim: Did you?

Mike: I didn't HAVE too.
    Spaced

Talking

Liokault-

How does it feel to be a boot-licking lackey of
    a nation of ignorant brutes?

Look at your plumbing and your food. And you call us savages?

FAO KWAI

I do actually love watching a good footie (english) match, but you have to admit they are a bunch of soft arsed pussies, everytime they get a slight knock they roll around like they have just been shot. getting serious battering in Rugby is just a normal day at the office.

American footie players are just pussies period the rest of the world knows it except you mugs.
    You keep telling yourself that...I'm sure it helps pass the time between German invasions.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Whilst they do go down like a sack of **** .How many times do they actually dive to get the advantage?

Doesn't mean they can't take a hit.It's just there is no advantage in faking injury in a rugby game.

I guess what im saying is that FOOTBALL players ain't pussies

They are cheats!!

Spaced

Germany never invaded England, but I suppose your american text books reckon they did, and you single handed won the war according to hollywood anyway. I suppose Vietnam was a success, got your asses whipped by an ill equipped bunch of villagers, ha ha,
    Last edited by Internal Boxer; 11-25-2003 at 08:10 AM.

Talking

What's sad is you chaps used to be somebody.
    The Sun has in fact set on your Empire.

The United States is the new Rome.
    You are a small dog on a leash which we pull from
    time to time. Don't ever forget that Buggers.

IB -
    Funny like watching the Argentines sink one of Her Majestie's
    big ol' boats! The ****ing Argentines... LOFL!

Kwai,

Mate they obviously dive to get a free kick or get the other guy booked, but seriously mate they are pussies, I have played mainly Rugby and occasionally football and I have to say the difference in ability of players to take knocks is major, football players just cannot take the knocks, and throw tantrums when they do, I have had plenty of fights on a rugby field where such altercations are shrugged off as no big deal, football players are generally pretty highly strung and easily wound up pre-madonna's. I love football bud, but you have to admit they are mardy-arsed.

"You keep telling yourself that...I'm sure it helps pass the time between German invasions."

Never happened.

"How does it feel to be a boot-licking lackey of
    a nation of ignorant brutes?"

Well they do say we're the 51st state I suppose.

IB

Point taken !

As a matter of fact i wish our national football side showed as much passion,commitment and proffesionalism as the rugby side.

It's just......well i can't get over the association with the upper classes.
    It may be different up north but down here its all horsed faced,ruddy cheeked ,"RAA RAA! SMASH THE OIKS" Jumpers draped over shoulders .boating shoes.
    I mean the england supporter poster boy at the moment is Prince Harry.Nuff Said

BAI HE ,Your right America is the new Roman Empire.
    They had a thing for overindulgance and ****sexuality as well!

Spaced