Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sanda 6 Karate 0

Sanda 6 Karate 0

In a well-publicized fight on Sunday in Beijing, the Karate team made up of various champions from Japan was soundly trounced by the Chinese Sanda team. In one bout, the fight was over in less than 10 secs.

Any links?

Re: Sanda 6 Karate 0

Originally posted by shrub
    In a well-publicized fight on Sunday in Beijing, the Karate team made up of various champions from Japan was soundly trounced by the Chinese Sanda team. In one bout, the fight was over in less than 10 secs.
    yeah, if it's well publicised, I'd be well interested to see who the 'various champions from Japan' were.

Not that I have any reason to disbelieve a first-time poster with a 'well-publicised' event that nobody else has referenced, on home ground, from a team who before have been noted for attending events with maybe more than a touch biased refs in attendance...
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

umm....... Hi KKM...... tf? pics *shrug*
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Thumbs down

I don't know what this guy's thing is, but this event actually took place almost TWO YEARS AGO so it isn't breaking news, a bunch of Kyokushinkai guys vs San Da guys, no big deal
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Sounds like that crappy Mas Oyama movie in reverse, where they brought in some fake kung fu to fight the Kyokushinkai guys - funny how none of Chang Tung Sheng's or trhe chubby Xing-Yi guy who went to Jaan had students invited to that one...
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

I wish GM Chang was still alive
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

You morons - the fight took place on Sunday - that means yesterday, not 2 years ago!!

What do you expect from another moron from Tokyo - hard to swallow the national pride?

Maybe the Chinese won by poisoning the stupid Karate sissies?

http://www.wushuweb.com/forum/Announ...flag=0&p=0&q=1

ok dude, you want to sling names around? Why isn't this "news" on the official CWA news site? http://www.ws.com.cn/index2.html An event of this sort always gets TOP COVERAGE?

By the way, WHO ARE YOU? Want to talk tough, well, who the F are you?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

What do you expect from another moron from Tokyo - hard to swallow the national pride?
    As opposed to a moron from 'Lotusland'... ... well it's kinda hard to know where your national pride is coming from as you appear to be another nameless, profileless ***** behind a keyboard.

On top of that, how many morons do you know from Tokyo? Or were just being a racist cnut... no wait, don't answer that, I can't bear being lied to without being f**ked first!

Then... hmm let's add, not that it makes any difference to my argument, or to yours that I'm English...

Maybe the Chinese won by poisoning the stupid Karate sissies?
    I know karate sissies who would take everything you've got, with or without gloves, punch through your guard into whatever the **** it is you've got passing for guts, and kick your legs out, before stamping you senseless (though given the amount of sense you seem to possess that probably wouldn't take so long...).

How do I know this when I don't know you? Because I know good fighting karateka who prove it time and time again... and for your info some of them are American, some of them are Japanese... they've all got two arms, two legs and more balls than you have in your sweaty romo dreams. Oh, and because, well, I can smell pu**y from anywhere. What a pretty website... fighters are a bit scrawny, but so am I...

My problem is, I don't read Chinese, so maybe you'd be good enough to tell me who is who... like which ones are Chinese, which ones are Japanese, and the names and tournament titles of these Japanese 'champions' cos, oh dearo, I don't seem to recognize any of them which is a bit ****ing surprising considering the interest I have in the fight game over here.

Then, if you wanna come over to some of the Shooto fights with your racist **** attitude and see how the **** far you get... I'm sure they're waiting with baited breath.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

BTW thanks...

I love to rant to anonymous losers in the morning.

Wait, did I forget to welcome you to the board...

You're still a *****.
    What did you expect?

shrub, why's you gots to be bashing karate? You wouldn't like it if some grapplers bashing kung fu

they all look like kickboxers to me

I think blue trunks = japan, red/yellow = china

YWhat do you expect from another moron from Tokyo - hard to swallow the national pride?

And who are you, you little piece of ****?