Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HARD-CORE 'DIRTY' FIGHTERS

JKDVIGILANTE Guest

HARD-CORE 'DIRTY' FIGHTERS

How many of you have had to deal with one of these guys? If you have,what were their most noteable 'cheap-shots'?

------------------

J.L.B.

Robinf Guest
    What would be considered a cheap shot in a street fight?

JKDVIGILANTE Guest
    Robin, here are some examples: hidden razor-blades,sand or salt thrown in your eyes--home-made elbow spike apparatus under long sleeves, beating someone long after they have been knocked-out,etc...

------------------

J.L.B.

PeteB Guest
    I know exactly what your talkin about. In my neighborhood, people are usually gettin beat after the fight is done. It could be because these punk ass kids don't like to fight one on one so it's usually multiple on one. Happened to my father when he was workin in the projects. Luckily, he can fight. Not a martial artist, but an all out streetfighter. Grabbed one of them and choked him out. Told the others to leave or he would kill the one he had. It worked. That's my dad (his fight was three on one).

------------------
    When man is born he is soft and weak; When man dies he becomes stiff and hard. Thus, the stiff and unyielding follow death; The soft and yielding follow life.

[This message has been edited by PeteB (edited 05-11-2000).]

JKDVIGILANTE Guest

------------------

J.L.B.

JKDVIGILANTE Guest
    PeteB, THANK GOD someone in here knows where I am coming from! I am apparently a 'minority' in these discussions. People that haven't seen the 'dark-side' of society are in for a real treat. I am a 'nasty' customer to deal with---and I am a 'good guy'. I feel for those inexperienced people who aregoing to deal with my 'evil-twin' one day. The odds are not in their favor. This is the reason I have chosen to defend the innocent and the meek, whenever I can. Because, lets face it, some people just can't fight, and they are our best neighbors. I have taken my training to levels that would make most people shudder and cringe. What kind of people just stand and watch another human-being be violated? Most that's who. What the hell is life worth if we don't help one another? I have devoted my life to this. Love me or hate me, I'm not changing my beliefs for anyone.

------------------

J.L.B.

PeteB Guest
    I know where your comin from. More than once I stopped things because I thought they were gettin outta hand. I would help people out there that couldn't defend themselves. It's gettin dangerous now though. Kids out here got box cutters and pistols. You hit one of them and they're quick to shoot. One of my friends was killed for 2 silver chains that hung around his neck. His girl had to see him die. He wasn't botherin anyone, not breakin up any fights. Just walkin with his girl. It's dangerous man. Be careful in your quest. You don't want to end up as a casualty.

JKDVIGILANTE Guest
    I was standing next to a guy that had been shot through the mouth with a .357, the only reason the guy killed him was because he was black. This is what 'tore-it' fore me. Oh, it gets better, the ****in' cops on the scene took his money and 'pocketed' it. No justice at all--even the cops didn't fu-kin' care. That's why I am the way I am.

------------------

J.L.B.

PeteB Guest
    Cops pull me over for nothin. They always got the excuse that my tail light is out. So why do they ask if I have drugs and guns and then pat me down. Life is just f*cked up. Good people get hurt, bad people get away with the craziest sh*t. Where do you live? I live in Jersey. I can't say that there's racial killing around my way, considering 80% of the people that live in my town are Hispanic. The violence of the ghetto is real, and I know you know what I'm talkin about. It's good to find someone that I can talk to about these things. I try to teach in a realistic manner. When my teacher lets me teach I show the students only techniques that I have actually used on the streets (the ones that worked), or ones that I can apply relatively accurately when I fight with my friends (those matches are fun, some bruises. Still fun though). Do you teach?

------------------
    When man is born he is soft and weak; When man dies he becomes stiff and hard. Thus, the stiff and unyielding follow death; The soft and yielding follow life.

[This message has been edited by PeteB (edited 05-12-2000).]

wisdom mind Guest

[This message has been edited by wisdom mind (edited 05-15-2000).]

JKDVIGILANTE Guest
    PeteB: I live in florida(used to live in Flanders,NJ). As for teaching; no I don't---I wouldn't know what to call what I taught,'BRUTALITY 101' maybe? I would gladly teach anyone that needed the help though. So long as their intentions were good. I wouldn't want to help create a 'super-criminal'! That would truly suck! For his victims.

------------------

J.L.B.

JKDVIGILANTE Guest
    Hey guys, check-out my latest topic in 'kungfu forum'. Let me know what you think.

------------------

J.L.B.

JKDVIGILANTE,

Fight on my brother. I will sleep better at night knowing that you are out there defending weak ones such as myself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img].

------------------
    Vince

Morpheus Guest
    Dirty fighting
    The dirtiest fight trick I've ever seen is the one there's no defence against :- a star picket over the back of the neck of a bloke sitting down having a drink after 'winning' an argument. 3 days in intensive care. Take care.

Red Guest
    The worst thing I saw before I started kung fu was an old man being beaten by a big gang. I daren't go in to fight, I just ran home and called the police.
    As I live in England, I guess the violence isn't so bad, but bad things still happen.
    The worst thing I saw was my friend come into college and he was like all beaten up. I asked him what happened and he said that he was in the park at night with his girlfriend. A big group of guys came up behind him and smashed a bottle over his head, knocking him out cold. Then they smacked his girlfriends face a couple of times, breaking her jaw. Then they went back to him and even though he was unconcious they stomped on his face until his nose went completely flat.
    I really ****ed me off that did. I feel that I should have been there to help or protect him.
    He did get one of the guys back though in a pub. He was playing snooker then noticed one of the kids so he went up to him and broke the cue across his face! He got banned from the pub, but at least got a little revenge.