Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chi Blast?

actually it does require some explanation......

The marinade goes on the beef
    I will crush my enemies, see them driven before me, then hit their wimminz with a Tony Danza. - Vash

Thumbs up

I see you are an internalist on a high level
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

caption: Chi water blast disrupts cabbage patch

Happy Chi Blast day Dale Dugas !

Happy Birthday you kilt wearing, harlot slapping, circle walking hippie !!

May you special day be filled with chi blasts !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

I had a cake for you, but....
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Happy B-Day from me as well!!!

Chi Blast caught on tape!!

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

OMG that person is probably dead.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Notice how his one arm(lower) is creating a connection(across the heart) when his other hand hits the other conductor. It would be his head that held the continuity(sliding) that fried him like that. Work with electrical testing daily, you only get so many chances.

as an electrician, that photo is very real to me... ive seen some sh!t... sometimes down in the substation of a tower(apt or office building) when you get an arc from contact or near contact on 600's you get massive repercussions... you'd be suprised at some of the damage ive seen... ive never had a near miss or any real shock, but you hear lots about it... although i have been shocked or had a flashback in my face more time than i can count... it happens, part of the job... if you are being safe and using your gear properly, you wont get hurt... the worst shock i ever had was finger numbing type 120 shocks... and the flashes are ok, the insulated tools protect you just fine... its when people cut corners, dont use the right gear and get lazy that injuries occur...

as for this guy in the gif, WTF is he even doing there??? retard...

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    is that his soul? well we should call the dumb squad for him being up in the wires in the first place.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

If not dead, definitely blind now.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    my friend is a union electrician, and he told me a story about an apprentice who undid a snake in an exposed panel room. They said all that was left was his sneakers, and bloody ashes all over the room. That stuff scares the bejeezus outta me.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

yeah, a guy i work with was on top of the sub station and dropped a loose panel cover inside the casing, it landed on two bus bars and BOOM... no more panel cover, he was hard of hearing and seeing for a few days (LUCKY)... it took a whole weekend for a few of us to clean the black off the walls and everything... we were covered in it by the time we were done...

that stuff is no joke...

tentigers:
    ok here's a question tho, where was the journeyman in charge of making sure the apprentice didnt do anything like that??? i dont know about there, but here, somebody would be in alot of trouble if somebody died like that...
    Last edited by Syn7; 09-26-2010 at 11:13 AM.

ttt 4 2014

I'll drink a shot of single malt in your honor tonight, Big D. Hold the ginseng.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart