Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics from my kwoon

Quiet Man- I appreciated your pictures. If I knew how to post pictures I would have done one or two.

THREADJACKERS???
    ha ha thats so so funny,
    what was this thread 'about' again? you never asked any questions, just shared some pics of you - its only fair to look at others too!!

and another thing!!! this thread had about 100 views and no replies and was at the bottom of the board about to go before i wrote 'thanks nice pics'

so i hope you were joking!
    Ecce nunc patiemur philosphantem nobis asinum?

what transcends the buddha and the law? Cakes.

"Practice is better than Art, because your practice will suffice without art, while the art means nothing without practice." - Hanko Doebringer, 14th century

Originally posted by yuanfen
    Quiet Man- I appreciated your pictures. If I knew how to post pictures I would have done one or two.
    Let me help you joy!....

I wonder what gives you that advantage in chi sau?...

Hey Old Jong- you dragged that one in- I dont know how to do it.

I understand that in quantum phsics you cant very well pin point the position and the momentum of a particle at the same time-
    so I called on my octopus alter ego to cover all bases.

Hey Joy!
    Maybe someone could explain how to post pics to you.
    My english capacities will render it even more complicated if I try....

My chi-sau machine!

Thanks OJ for keeping the kwoon pic thread going with your
    chi sao friend pic- do you roll in Montreal only a few weeks a year with your friend? (given nature at work)

Old jong- is that a HarleyD? Be careful- a wing chunner who was learning form me some time ago - hit a boulder in the sand in New Mexico and went flying forward and displaced his collar bone- a lesser version of the injury that Ozzie Osbourne( who dat?) suffered very recently on his estate but ina different kind of vehicle and probably while on a special nutritional supplement program.
    You dont belong to Montreal's Hells Angels do you? The ring in this state got busted up by law enforcement recemtly.

An ex (emphasis on ex) chi sao brother of mine used to be the warlord of a different biker tribe. Iasked him what a warlord was and he sez-- when the talkin is done- its time for the warlord!
    Good lord!

Originally posted by foolinthedeck
    THREADJACKERS???
    ha ha thats so so funny,
    what was this thread 'about' again? you never asked any questions, just shared some pics of you - its only fair to look at others too!!

and another thing!!! this thread had about 100 views and no replies and was at the bottom of the board about to go before i wrote 'thanks nice pics'

so i hope you were joking!
    Well, duh!
    ( = just kidding, I'm not really angry)

Thanks for your first comment, BTW
    Last edited by quiet man; 12-09-2003 at 03:19 AM.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Hey Joy!
    It's a Honda Goldwing (Notice the "wing"!) A good old 1100cc 1981 model
    I can roll ...( ) usually from May to the end of October without fear of the polar bear and wolly mammoth in my region.
    I am also very careful witch is normal at my age.
    My wife loves to ride!....

BTW, the hells would never be seen on a Honda!... They prefer Harleys and Mercedes!...
    Last edited by old jong; 12-09-2003 at 02:15 PM.