Thread: Pics from my kwoon!

Cool Pics from my kwoon!

Here are 2 pages from our MA magazine, "Samurai" (my sifu writes articles about WC). This is the last issue (nr. 32), and the article is about our 20th anniversary and other WC things ...

These are my brothers and my sifu chisaoing with Leung T'ing (my ex-sigung). I'm the guy on the "everybody's doing jaam da (the chop and the punch)" pic (the most left guy):

Pic1

Pic2
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

dats cool, your shifu looks really good.

but i cant see you that well, and i cant understand sh!t croatian, so.. thats the only negative thing.
    "Everything with which a man amuses himself is vain except three things: training of his horse for war, his playing with his wife, and his martial practice."

Try to download and enlarge the pics. Or, if you really really want to, I can mail them to you (original size, cca 10 MB).

I'll translate the text later.
    FACT OF THE DAY: Chuck Norris isn’t lactose intolerant. He just doesn’t put up with lactose’s sh!t.

Yooo who's this Miss Samoraj Shes hot. But what's up with that chick in your site?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Originally posted by Kristoffer
    But what's up with that chick in your site?
    chick?

my site?

Magda MILAS

Miss Samuraja - zima 2003.

Magda je se****aestogodisnjakinja koja je zapocela s kung fu-om, da bi kasnije presla na taekwondo. Trenira redovito u Taekwondo klubu ZAGREB. Brzo napreduje u taekwondou i uskoro ocekuje i znacajnije sportske rezultate.

Snimio: Renato Brandjolica

http://www.samurai.hr/main.html
    http://www.samurai.hr/magda%20miss

All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I understand that. Only, you said "who's this Miss Samurai?", and then you said "What's up with that chick in your site?", so I thought you meant two different chicks and two different sites.

Caption translated:

"Magda MILAS

Miss Samuraja - zima 2003.

Magda je sed@mnaestogodisnjakinja koja je zapocela s kung fu-om, da bi kasnije presla na taekwondo. Trenira redovito u Taekwondo klubu ZAGREB. Brzo napreduje u taekwondou i uskoro ocekuje i znacajnije sportske rezultate."

"Magda Milas

Miss Samurai - winter 2003.

Magda (17 y.) began her training in kung fu and then later changed to tae kwon do. She regularly attends classes in tae kwon do club 'Zagreb'. Her progress is rapid and she expects to have significant results soon."
    Last edited by quiet man; 12-04-2003 at 07:19 AM.

Smile

oh sorry, no I meant her