whats the deadliest?

Kung Lek Guest
    hi-

reality, what do you study?

peace

------------------
    Kung Lek

Highlander Guest
    Chi translates to breath or air. Using your chi to disable an opponent is common in internal styles of Kung Fu. Therefore asking which is deadlier Kung Fu or your bad breath is moot since they are one and the same.

Hey, would someone pass the onion rings and garlic toast. I'm trying to train here. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

JWTAYLOR Guest
    In order to boost my imune response prior to a heavy sparring session, I eat whole fresh garlic cloves. Just like the Roman soldiers used to.

The side effect is that not only my breath, but every poor in my body throws out the scent. I absolutely reek of garlic.

JWT

Highlander Guest
    JWT ....... Thanks for the warning. I now see why people choose to spar with you over the internet instead of in person. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

kickinthepants Guest
    JWT, that is similiar to the halotoic technique, many chute fighters use in Asia.
    My teacher developed it for a few days,,,and whoa boy,,classes were rough..it was rough being in the same room even..lol

totallyfrozen Guest
    I'll bet my Bucket o' Bad Bean-Fu could beat your Garlic Breath of Death moves! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

chokeyouout2 Guest

ttt

I haven't brushed in days.

Weapon-Maker Guest
    My money's on the 'Bad Bean-Fu' :)

Watchman Guest
    Reality, it's not your breath I'm worried about. I hear your underarm funk is where your true submission skills lie.

Reality vs. Watchman: Reality by TKO 32 seconds into first round by "funkage".

Some days, I luv this forum

It never ceases to amaze me how some random news piece can find a nice home on one of our archived threads.

I remember reading an essay discussing bad breath as a weapon. I think it might have been by William S. Burroughs actually.

Policeman throws up after questioning a suspect who hadn’t brushed his teeth in a year

Joan Coello 4 days ago

There is a Chinese idiom based on the ancient military strategies of China: “Of the thirty-six stratagems, the best is to flee”. However, if you can’t flee, and have your hands held down, what would you do? If you haven’t been brushing your teeth for a year, you might have a chance at distracting your enemy with your breath.

We don’t really want to know how bad that smells, but apparently, a man who was recently arrested in Hebei, China, managed to make a police officer throw up because of his foul breath.

Hebei News reports the arrest of a 49-year-old man, Er-mao Wang, after hiding from the police for over a year. Wang and two friends committed a crime of theft on July 4, 2013, stealing a motorbike worth 3,000 Chinese yuan (US$488), the three of them making their escape from the scene of the crime on said bike. When the police caught up, one of the three men got arrested on the spot while Wang and his other accomplice split ways and managed to get away.

For the past year, Wang, who is single, had been leading a nomad-like lifestyle, moving from place to place, hiding in the mountains and taking on random temporary jobs. The police received a tip about Wang’s whereabouts earlier this month, and finally caught him after searching for him for the past year.

When the police found him, Wang had unkempt hair covered in dust and dirt and he looked like he hadn’t groomed himself in years. The effects of his unstable living conditions not only showed in his appearance, but made a big impact on his body odor as well. Wei-min Ren, who was tasked with questioning Wang on the journey back to the police station, had the short end of the stick as he had to suffer direct assault from Wang’s bad breath. It was reported that Ren had an incredibly difficult time keeping himself together during the ride, and immediately threw up upon arriving at their destination.

Seems like law enforcers have to deal with much more than beating crime. If you’re planning to do something bad, perhaps you would want to consider preparing a year in advance by not brushing your teeth. That should give you the upper hand in close encounters. However, it’s still not likely that bad breath is going to shield you from the long arm of the law, as proven in this stomach-turning case.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how some random news piece can find a nice home on one of our archived threads.

I remember reading an essay discussing bad breath as a weapon. I think it might have been by William S. Burroughs actually.
    This story reminds me of a chapter in the book Secret Fighting Arts of the World, the *fictitious* 1963 work by John F. Gilbey (real name, Robert W. Smith). It's about a Frenchman who purposely develops his 'Parisian Halitotic Attack' through a specialized diet and internal control.