Thread: A diagnosis for my girl please!!

Talking A diagnosis for my girl please!!

Hi

My girlfriend's lower back aches a lot and she feels quite tired all the time.

Any ideas??

And no, it's not an excuse!

Classic pregnancy symptoms. Congratulations .

Otherwise, have her do abdominal exercises and deadlifts to strengthen her back. Can't help with the tiredness.

Of course, I'm not a doctor so get a 2nd opinion .

low back pain with exhaustion or extreme fatigue fits the pattern of kidney qi deficiency. some other signs are declining eyesight, knee or ankle aches, forgetfulness, ringing in the ears. there are also some pulse and tongue patterns too confirm this type of diagnosis. kidney qi deficiency occurs naturally with aging. if she fits this pattern, it is best that she takes care not to work excessively and to eat properly. if this diagnosis is correct, nettle tea would be a good choice for her. there are other chinese tonic herbs as well.

Hi Scott,

Don't do the situps, those may not help. There is a chinese herb product that is sold over the counter in most chinese herb stores. It's english name is "Specific Lumbaglin." It's really popular and many people have had great success with it.

In store , it's only 3-4$, but online people sell it for like 10$. I can get them for you and ship it if you wish, no problem at all. You can do a search and find many websites selling it and people talking about it.

It's cheap and great way to "try" chinese medicine, and it's for lower back pain.

Is she pregnant?
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Thumbs up

She probebly wants to brake up with u
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hmmm

As Vikinggoddess says, it sounds like a classic Kidney Qi Xu (deficiency) symptom. Overwork, over active sex, sleeping problems and not allowing for enough rest generally throughout the day are gonna contribute to Kidney weakness, however if its something she has has thorughout the whole life then it would most likely indicate Kidney Jing Xu instead or aswell as.
    " Don't confuse yourself with someone who has something to say " - The Fall

" I do not like your tone/ It has ephemeral whingeing aspects " - The Fall

" There are twelve people in the world/ The rest are paste " - Mark E Smith