Thread: Saddam Caught?!?!?!?!?!?!

Saddam Caught?!?!?!?!?!?!

Watch TV.

I hope it is the real deal.
    Monkey vs. Robot

yup it's him

DNA proven

what a sorry sight
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

it is...........
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 12-14-2003 at 06:50 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

He's been hiding in a hole?
    No wonder he was so hard to find

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/03...gsaddam200.jpg

"He was found in Adwar, south of Tikrit (his home town)
    He had two AK47 and a gun on him but he didn't make any resistanse. He gave the impression of an tired, worn out man. After the pictures was taken he was shaved and the DNA tests was made. He had no damages at all. With Saddam was two of his 'assistans', 750 000 dollars and an orange/white taxi. "

-From Swedish newspaper
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 12-14-2003 at 06:58 AM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=3708151&p1=0

Yeah, I saw it this moring too. Looks like he's just any other pathetic old man now.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Looks like Santas here early boys.

strike!

ho ho ho

The question now is whether this will dishearten or galvanize his loyalists.

Just think - if Hitler hadn't died in his bunker, the aftermath of WWII might not have been nearly as smooth.

This war isn't going to end. Not after we execute Sadam, and not after bin Laden. This is a war which uses itself as justification for . . . pretty much everything it wants.

Bush in '04!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Many of those who still support him is probebly doing so in fear that other actions will get them punished. Now that he's caught I think many won't be as afraid to speak their mind. The caption of Saddam does not effect the violence in Iraq though. Terrorists are not fighting for Saddam, their fighting against the western world - the US forces.

I'm happy they've got the barstard.

If you remember, however, it was the same 'they' who put him in power.
    Just clearing up their own mess and hopefully not making a bigger one, with Iraqi civilians' and 'coalition' forces' lives at stake.

Wonder if they'll give him the chance to testify openly. It'll be interesting to see if he is allowed to say anything about the more recent deals US, 'coalition' and for example French companies have been allowed to make with him.

Wouldn't be surprised if he is offed by someone before he says anything.

The ex-Fedayeen don't need to be loyal to him. They are quite happy to sacrifice the Iraqi people for their own power-mongering. Even the fundamentalists don't wanna waste one Iraqi civilian for ten US soldiers. Except for the really crazy ones, who the Fedayeen will coax into suicide bombings.

Anyone who thinks Saddam's capture will stabilize the region is smoking crack. As soon as the factions get used to him never coming back, they'll just want a bigger slice of the pie.

Still glad they got him though.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Bush will surly take cred for the caption, even though he couldn't locate his own a-hole, let alone Iraq. Don't vote for Bush in 04

I am glad that they caught this tyrant. Countless Iraqis have suffered under his rule and from the cruel behaviour of his 2 sons, especially Uday.
    Last edited by Thomas Chen; 12-14-2003 at 10:41 AM.

Originally posted by Vash
    This war isn't going to end. Not after we execute Sadam, and not after bin Laden. This is a war which uses itself as justification for . . . pretty much everything it wants.

Bush in '04!
    I take it the last comment was sarcastic?

The war in Iraq had nothing to do with Bin Laden. He and Saddam have always been diametrically opposed.

A war is incapable of 'using' anything, or of generating justification. The 'it' you speak of is people, namely, in fact, the Bush adminstration, and the CEOs and board members of Dyncorp, Halliburton, Hewlett Packard, Unocal (Enron's big bro - who have still managed to get away) and various others.

I predict this thread will go down the toilet with the advent of political BS.

I'm still just happy they got him.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Smile

the United States should punish him by making him dress up in a red suit and saying "Ho Ho Ho, merry Christmas !!!" He kinda looks that role to me
    they already shaved him though