Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Baseball Bats!!

Nice reflexes there....would've been cooler if he didn't drop the phone and kept on with his conversation though. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Slighty OT

But totally badass!

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    But totally badass!

The interesting question is whether the numbers supplied are believable.

160 km/hr = 44.44 m/s

The distance is measured at 9.2 meters. The ball goes 9.2 meters in 0.2 s or 2/10 s. That's 1/10th of a second for normal reaction time and 1/10th of a second to draw the sword and strike. Sounds reasonable, and very impressive.

Clarese Gainey

She's my hero today.

A 300-pound Florida man in boxers was no match for a 65-year-old woman with a baseball bat
    BY HOWARD COHEN
    APRIL 18, 2019 10:09 AM, UPDATED APRIL 18, 2019 01:23 PM

A 300-pound man in his underwear was no match for a 65-year-old woman armed with a baseball bat.

Not when the woman was a high school softball player — and still a feisty slugger.

In a video broadcast by WGFL CBS 4, Clarese Gainey told of how she saw a hefty 36-year-old Antonio Maurice Mosely trying to break into her car parked outside her Gainesville home on Sunday.

As Mosely tugged at the lime-green car door and pounded on its window in an attempt to break in, according to Alachua County deputies, Gainey said, “I grabbed my bat and I braced myself. I eased the door open.”

The barely dressed Mosely saw Gainey and charged at her, she told reporters.

And then ... “I took that bat and hit him upside the head like pi-yah!

“He said ‘Ow!’” Gainey said, smiling.

Clarese Gainey, 65, shows WGFL CBS 4 reporters how she used a baseball bat to fend off accused burglar Antonio Mosely on April 14, 2019, in this screengrab. Screen grab WFGL CBS 4

Mosely was tracked down by a K9 and found hiding inside a mobile home nearby — this time wearing pants.

Gainey identified Mosely and quipped that it was good for Mosely that she didn’t have a gun because she would have shot him, WMC Action 5 News reported. “This right here,” she said clasping her trusty bat, “is my gun.”

Antonio Maurice Mosely’s booking photo on burglary charges on April 14, 2019. ALACHUA COUNTY JAIL

Mosely, who was previously charged with passing a forged document on April 5, according to court records, was booked into Alachua County Jail on Sunday on two counts of burglary — one of a dwelling, the other of an unoccupied vehicle — and drug possession. Detectives say he was found with cocaine. Bond on those charges is $15,000. He’s also being held on $5,000 bond on the earlier charge.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart