Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i am in the hospital

i am in the hospital

i don't know why i update you guys with everything terrible that happens to me as it happens, but i like to so here i am.

i said last week that i had the chicken pox. after it spread for a weak and began to hurt extremely bad i went back to the doctor and they said sometimes adult chicken pox can hurt and sent me away again. keep in mind this didnt even look anything like chicken pox or shingels. it was all one big rash covering my entire chest and back and working on covering all of my arms and legs. but i figured what the **** do i know, and went home with my new medicine. within 2 days my legs hurt so bad i was not able to walk.

i was admited into the hospital monday. they said that i have had "some type of reaction to something" and asked if i had been taking any new medicines. i said that i had only taken an ibuproffen a day or two i broke out and the only new thing i have had in months was egnogg. after telling the dermatalogist this he just kind of stood their writing for a couple minutes. i asked if we would be able to determine what caused it. he said nope. i asked what i should avoid and he told me that he'd not take ibuproffen or drink egnogg again. i congradulated him on a degree well earned.

anyway the rash is going away very quickly with the seroids they have been giving me and they said it's most likely stephen johnsons disease. the good news is that it could indicate a recurrance of cancer and i'll not know for a while. provided no unforseen setbacks such as spontaneous combustion or the like, ill still be out of here tomorrow or saturday though.

whatever god i pissed off i do sincerely apologize.
    where's my beer?

sorry to hear it, gda. also sorry you have such incredible doctors around to support you. ten years of college, and all you get from him is "no more ibu or nog."

i vote we have sevenstar go puterkapala him.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

have a speedy recovery my man.

GDA, well at least now your balls ARE covered in puss dripping sores like you always wanted.
    11:11

You'll get better buddy.

heruka ....
    GDA, well at least now your balls ARE covered in puss dripping sores like you always wanted.
    ha ... well so far my genitiles have been the only part of me mostly spared by the spread of the rash. there are a couple spots that hit it though.
    where's my beer?

GDA

I assume by your picture on the left that you are really not well!...I know a lot of people with faces like that and there is no known cure!...

Hey GDA, sorry to hear you are being tormented again. Hope you get better soon.
    cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    Behold, I see my father and mother.
    I see all my dead relatives seated.
    I see my master seated in Paradise and Paradise is beautiful and green; with him are men and boy servants.
    He calls me. Take me to him.

well the important thing is that you're getting better.

Did you offer Ganesh a peanut? You really shouldn't do that.

I agree with RTB. Gimme his address and I'll give him an early Christmas present.

Get better soon bud.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
    Did you offer Ganesh a peanut? You really shouldn't do that.
    isn't Gonesh an elephant?
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Ganesh is a God who was decapitated by his dad when he was a baby. His mom got upset and made Dad go find him another head. Dad was a lazy sort, though, and just grabbed the first one he could find, which belonged to an elephant.

Also, he wasn't so much a baby as carved out of sandalwood.

They don't make 'em like that anymore.
    Last edited by Chang Style Novice; 12-18-2003 at 10:05 PM.

sounds a lot like the jackson family.

anyhoo, much speeditude to gda's recovery, and much puterkapalaicity to the lousy doctors.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Yeah, incompetent MDs should definitely be subjected to nasty asswhompin' techs.

Heal up fast, GDA - you're due for a run of good health luck.