Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guy takes a beating *vid*

Guy takes a beating *vid*

http://myweb.cableone.net/cookin83/edi.asf

Saw this at another forum. Interesting. If anyone speaks Polish (I think) could you please translate it?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Jimmany Crissmas.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I wish I knew what the fug was going on there. That's just . . . bleh.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Angry polish or russian I think..

****ing ***got, what a gay punk he was. This guy p1ss me off more than that skater punk someone posted a while ago.

Don't understand what they say, someone called someone a wh0re, the guy kicking him had alot of friends around him so if he had fought bach he would probebly get pounded. I see myself grabbing that lame kick and braking his knee cap..
    Not a pleasant situation to be in. Poor guy
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

After re-watching it.. the guys say something about the sitting guy and he don't take them serious and sorta screams at them in a sorta friendly way. That however is the excuse they need to start actin up. It looks like the kicker is a TKD guy. 1) there's no power 2) he falls after doing a jump kick. (might be drunk though).

G A Y

I see people like these every day. If you show yourself weak they will just act on it.
    He should have stood up and said something like, 'hey, I don't want any of this. Relax'. That usually is enough to calm people down
    Last edited by Kristoffer; 12-21-2003 at 12:11 PM.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Someone told me he got his ass kicked cuz the standing guy asked the sitting guy for a cigarette, and he was like "I don't smoke. I don't have any," and so they kicked his ass. If that's true, that's the dumbest thing ever. Why would you kick someone's ass cuz they don't have a cigarette cuz they don't smoke?

Stupid punks.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Thumbs up

Someone told me he got his ass kicked cuz the standing guy asked the sitting guy for a cigarette, and he was like "I don't smoke. I don't have any," and so they kicked his ass. If that's true, that's the dumbest thing ever. Why would you kick someone's ass cuz they don't have a cigarette cuz they don't smoke?
    Could be a plain distraction/opening to start trouble.Like asking "Hey,you got light?" and then pound on the person.

He shouldn't have said '...coz I don't smoke'. Just say 'no, sorry'. Some of my friends are like these, they get fired up if they think someone is making fun of them (in their weird way of thinking that is).

It looked to me like he didn't fight back because he was surrounded. Obviously the cameraman was in on it, too. What a bunch of pr!ck b@stard pu$$y coward a$sholes. I'd like to chop off their fingers, toes, and c0cks and use 'em for doggie treats.

polish pikies! i think the kicking guy was getting more and more ****ed off because his kicks and punches weren't doing much, the guy was just taking them, and he felt he had to carry on because he was in front of his mates. i hate people like this!

whats with the girl standing on the guy in the sea at the end?
    ________
    Toyota v transmission
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:09 PM.

I dont know about you guys, but that is definetly a situation where i would have stepped in to help the guy sitting down. And in a way i would be helping the puny kicker too by showing him that the way of the "thug" gets you beat down when you are a little white boy.
    11:11

this is just school stuff but its still all the same:

http://home.so-net.com.hk/~liu_family/t2.wmv
    ________
    MEXICO HOTELS
    Last edited by stubbs; 03-18-2011 at 01:09 PM.

That tick me off, If I was that guy sitting down the first kick that landed on me would have been his last. I would of took that kids leg and shoved it up his arse!!!

yeah right, that guy had his buddies with him so there's no sense in fighting back against x amount of attackers who probably carry weapons so putting ego aside and taking it would be best. After all this isn't a movie where the good guys win all the time, how bout good guy gets pummeled, shot and stabbed reatedly for trying to fight back.

This is beginning to be a real popular trend. Very concerning. I can't believe people just stand for it, but I also understand that to try to defend yourself in a situation like that is going to be the end of you.

Is that the same kid over and over? Or is it different kids? The first and last one looked almost identicle, so I'm wondering if anyone can see if they're the same.
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Pittyful...

I would of help homie out too just because people like the one kicking deserve to have thier asses kicked. I see all these negative videos here on the forum and its making me hate people in general. Even if ol' dude doing the kicking was my friend I still woulda pounded snot bubbles out of him. I wish just once I could see a ***** like that in action, then you'd be watching me play superhero and pounding the holy hell out of a punk thug.

someday...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest