Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guy takes a beating *vid*

People suck...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

No, not all people, only those clouded by thier delusions.

They just need to acheive thier higher conciouness through a justly desrved fatal beating...I've met evil punks before, they just don't seem to enjoy it as much as I do.
    "Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake."
    --- Napoleon

"MonkeySlap is a brutal b@stard." -- SevenStar
    "Forgive them Lord, they know not what MS2 can do." -- MasterKiller
    "You're not gonna win a debate (or a fight) with MST. Resistance is futile." - Seven Star

I would seriously not mess with that little asian kid who got beat up, all you know that kid could be planning to go to school one day and off all those kids who messed with him.

The quiet ones who get picked on always get the last laugh

But seriously he probably has a list at home with all their names on their

Polish guy on emptyflower wrote this:
    it happend in Poland not Russia, in city called Lodz, it is main shopping street of this city.
    the attackers wanted to beat someone and made a movie for friends, the guy who kicked trained capoiera and he wanted to checked some stuff which he learnt in class. they picked this guy accidently because said something stupid loudly (he was high) he was later to scared to go to Police but attackers were so stupid that they proudly presented this clip in the net....
    they got arrested and they are already sent to prison...

That second link isn't working for me now.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread

fantastic!

Does anyone have a clip of a fight where someone goes to beat down an innocent guy and gets his head stomped for his stupidity? These are the clips we need to show, I'm tired of being ****ed off...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I would seriously not mess with that little asian kid who got beat up, all you know that kid could be planning to go to school one day and off all those kids who messed with him.
    Guys like those almost deserves to die, if that was my relative/brother/close friend I would do what has to be done.

I agree with Cap, we need some more upbeat fight clips
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hell yeah, I'm kinda glad the asian stuff link is down, I hate that kind of movies. The first one is kinda weird though, I would have nearly killed that skinny guy that gave those kicks. And then run away as fast as I could

CPA you ever seen that movie they posted here about this fat asian **** kicking (nearly killing) this old chinese guy in a soccer stadium down the stairs ? You'll think the movie posted here was friendly as hell That was one frustration breeding movie though :O
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

lol @ upbeat fight clips. I know what you mean though.

And that 'white boy' comment just made the comment maker sound really fvcking stupid.

in his book Johnny Rotten made a good point. There's always gonaa be guys like that. As long as there's 15 of them and one of you.
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

One thing to remember is that..you alone, cant take a group of people ever. Doesnt matter if theres 7 of them and they all weak. Group of people doesnt matter. Thats what these guys where doing, waiting until he would fight back, but the kid knew he couldnt take them all. I would rather take the beating of 2 guys then try to fight back and get jumped by 10 or 15. and he had to take it because of the threat of later insurmountable violence...it is just speculation, but it seems as though he thinks it is smarter to take it on this occasion.

In a twist I never imagined happening, I agree with Unmatchable.