Thread: Tempe Wing Chun:site update

Tempe Wing Chun:site update

Hi folks-FYI-
    The Tempe Wing Chun website is undergoing a face lift with some new pics, narratives, articles and faq. There will be some
    more changes down the road but for right now- the new page has replaced the old one at the same place:

<www.azwingchun.com>

joy chaudhuri

Thumbs up

Very nice!....I like the badass pugilist pic also!...
    I intend to read everything in it.

Site looks great!

hey Joy,

Very nice changes to your site, it looks great. Take care and hope to see you soon, regards,

Patick Gordon.

joy
    very clear and easy to navigate , got myself lost there for a while having fun reading , now i blame you for me being late to work
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Hey Ernie- work is not the most important thing in life-play is....

ha ha your preaching to the choir , i just called in'' sick '' and i'm off to go shopping , haven't found a gift for gary yet
    If the truth hurts , then you will feel the pain

Do not follow me, because if you do, you will lose both me and yourself....but if you follow yourself, you will find both me and yourself

You sound rather pompous Ernie! -- by Yung Chun
    http://wslglvt.com

Ernie-careful- the supervisor may be reading kfo- give hima gift too
    -that's play
    joy

Hey, Joy.... really nice website... well done.

By the way, can you tell me when that pic of you and Sifu Ho was taken? He looks really tired in that picture.
    The more you know, the more you find you don't know...

NTC-The pics with Ho sigung were this past September- sifu Fong took the picture of the chi sao positional adjustments on me.
    He was actually doing a little better than about a year ago.
    He can sometimes tire easily- but rises to the occasion when he sees something being done wrong in his beloved art---- or at dim sum time :-
    But he is as alert as ever. joy

He loves dim sum, and his wife even more so. Thanks for the info, and have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2004.

NTC- yes I know- we went out for great dim sum... and also they put on a great feast at his place. This time it was a long and full wingchun family weekend.

Master Ho is a very important qualitative and quantitative and knowledgeable link to the Ip Man era- and it is upto the next generation---where it is all going to go-que
    sera sera
    Friday was stormy- the tail of the storm that hit the northeast US...but by Sunday superb weather.
    Toronto is truly a great and civilized city- I was there a year ago as well (and another time in the past for professional and personal reasons). The flowers (before the perma frost) and members of the opposite gender... well-the men are forgettable..oops.
    Years ago I was hoping that sigung would settle in the US-but I can understand his decision for Toronto. I met him several times in the US. He has a cutting sense of humor and an old line master's attitude and self assurance.
    Uses Ockham's razor pretty directly on mushy theories effectively.
    Fortunate-that he is my sigung.

Best of the season to you NTC-

and online kfo members as well....of whatever persuasion in MA, CMA, JMA, FMA, MMA or life. Cheers and best wishes.

So glad you had that wonderful experience with him. This brings back many fond memories.... by the way, Sifu Ho is a very good cook as well.