Thread: Alert level moved up!

Alert level moved up!

Due to increased 'chatter,' the Dept. of Homeland security has upgraded our status to "Ernie."

Watch out for bombs
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

and be afraid of anyone with a beard
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Beard with a red suit?...

Angry

red, green it don't matter! They all the same

Beard with a red suit and a big pouch on his back?...

does that mean every mall across north america is a staging ground for a bomb attack? we're done for.

pictures with santa claus? my ass.
    " i wonder how many people take their post bone marrow transplant antibiotics with amberbock" -- GDA

Exclamation

Watch it !...Normally,females flight intendants don't wear a beard!...

I don't understand the purpose of the alert levels. I only see it on the news and a little NY speech and such. But they give you alert RED or something, and then you hear the mayor 'Go about your daily business, don't let them see we can be terrorised' or something like that. Well ****, then don't put up the stupid flag.. And like everybody already put with a load of sarcasm, how are people supposed to start 'acting' all of a sudden, it's all so friggin weird. Oh look a mailbox, it might be a bomb, let's not check our mail or open any letters..
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

It means pack 'em if you got 'em.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

oh
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

Makes some of Micheal Moores suggestions in Bowling for Columbine seem on point.
    Visit the Site -
    www.buddha-fist.com

Oh no not the Michael Moore defense!

I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Now the alert level has gone from 'The Sky Is Falling', to 'Vote Bush 2004'.
    I'll agree with that beard thing though. The three year-old son of two of my students said that picture of the bearded Saddam was Santa...!

Watch the skies! Watch the skies!
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan