Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Volcano High

Volcano High

anyone see that on MTv. It was definately one of the best movies mtv has had on, kinda off beat. But definately enjoyable.

http://www.kfccinema.com/reviews/kun...lcanohigh.html The only think that piied me off is Mtv gave the actors no credit.

Snoop Dogg: "Where'd you get those powers?"

Best spoken line . . . ever!
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Exclamation

Who summoned me??

Well, young one with fight name person, you obviously duno the depths of my wide academics caliber here displaied before the eye of the wrold, alowing me to escape your small understanding and as a roll model to propers spelling and correct maner.
    Volcano has removed himself from this realm
    Account is hijacked, email is fake, password is unrememberable
    No im not drunk or sad

"cos im the TAXMAN!!
    yeah im the TAXMAAAN!!"

Thumbs down

I've seen the original version. Mtv are main stream, sell out hoes for redubbing and raping this masterpiece with a horrible cast of voice actors and CRAP music. WTF do they think they are, Disney?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

actually i think disney owns mtv

even in the original Korean version, the acting was really bad.
    "Don't Focus on the Fingers or You will miss all the Heavenly Glory!"

Morbicid-"Maybe some moves are made just so that, if u somehow manage to pull them off in a fight, u get some serious bragging rights.

Many famous fighters have done this (roy jones jr, chuck norris, Morbicid, etc)"

yeah, but now it stinks
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

the fighting was crappy...

I'm not much for chi-blasting Highschoolers...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

from what i saw form the first hour. they moved scenes around and such and it was a totally different movie. the orignal korean release (not tlaking about the edited HK release) is the best. the acting is perfect ofr the movie.

I think it's interesting that asian movies are now low on kung fu and high on special effects, Volcano High being one of them. Also The Duel, and Stormriders.
    -------------------------------------------
    "It is a good thing to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this."
    - Yamamoto Tsunetomo, from Hagakure

Everything wants to be the Matrix. Unfortunately, in Matrix, the fx had a point; ever'thing else uses it only for the flash.

true that

Originally posted by Vash
    Snoop Dogg: "Where'd you get those powers?"

Best spoken line . . . ever!

It's where the character snoop is voicing fights with the blonde kid in the hall.