Thread: 'Fight Club' on Eurosport (the show, not the movie)

'Fight Club' on Eurosport (the show, not the movie)

Hey, they showed sanda on Eurosport woohoo !

Did anyone see the K-1 tourney they showed ? Omg man, first time I saw that Bonjasky (dutch dude) fighter. What a friggin machine ! Did anyone see how he trashed the first two opponents ? Omg ! That had to have been some of the coolest fights I have seen the last two years. Holy ****, my new hero !

My question, does anybody know if Hoost stopped fighting ? He didn't compete in any of the matches, and it seems his last fight has been a while (I can be wrong though, please don't flame me if I mistake)
    Oh man, what a great friggin K-1 tourney, and that abibi dude (or abidi ?) is working on my nerves, did you see how he kicked his fellow french fighter after the game was over and everybody was celebrating ? How low is that ?

So cool that they show this on eurosport too now, woooh, I'm so thrilled ^^

Btw does anybody know what kind of training you would have to do to get the muscles like that Bonjasky dude ? it looks as if he did a model workout, but apparently didn't lose any speed or endurance.. what kind of reps etc... would you recommend ? (IronFist ?).

Also, I just saw 'Bob Sapp vs Hoost' OMG ! >-< That was so brutal yet so cool. Too bad Hoost lost that one, first round I was pretty sure he would own Bob The balls he has to fight that monster, wooh way to go
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

I think the Fight Club intro is sooo annoying. Some modern Wushu guy trying to look cool, for 5 min! ****ing start already. And it's good they air more than just the k1 (showing that thai match was cool). Overall I think it was one of the worse finals in k1 history with all the big names gone and the ones in didn't impress to much. I was really disapointed in Ignashsov (how u spell that ) Red scorpion. I'm glad Remy won though, his fights were good. I don't like Abidi either but I'm glad he took Botha out. I feel sorry for the japanese crowd, this was probebly their last chanse to ever get a japanese winner. Musashi is great but when the bigger fighters are competing he doesn't seem to go as far. I like his style and I hope he get's better.
    ok my rant is over.

Oh and no, Hoost is just injured. So he couldn't fight. And if u want a body like Remy? You have to eat alot of english eal soup (and I mean LOTS of it). AFter like a year you'll have his body.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

..n I'm disapointed that they didn't show all fights n just the biggest favorites. ATleast they could have aired this super fight:

"A Superfight on the night saw Swede Martin Holm take on Jan "The Giant" Nortje of South Africa. Nortje is a jolly good fellow, and packs a mighty hard punch. In the early going, he used his size to close down the ring, giving the speedy Holm no room to work his finesse. But Holm kept his head down, and took a pretty good beating before he found The Giant going the wrong way, and brought a brutal knee in on his ribs. Nortje stood there for a second before collapsing to the canvas in a heap of pain. Scarcely a minute had passed when Holm's arm was raised in victory. A good sport, the Muay Thai fighter quickly went over to check on his felled opponent, but Nortje was able to get to his feet moments later."
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Hey, at least we're finally getting a good show on eurosport I was tired of watching boxing over and over and over
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

true, but they been showin k1 for years.... and up til now they used to show the whole event. Now coz of their annoying editing we only see little of it.

Smile

n yea I agree, I'm hella tired of eurosports boxing

What is this modern wushu intro thing?

is there a clip on the net or can someone describe? It sounds interesting.

No, it actually sucked pretty hard
    You can find alot more interesting modern Wushu clips on the net.