Thread: Looking for the name of this K-1 fighter, he is russian

Looking for the name of this K-1 fighter, he is russian

He was a 'white-russian' I don't know if that erm exists in english, but in dutch they said 'Wit-Rus' where wit = white, and rus = Russian fellow.

He won a tournament, I saw it on eurosport about 6 months ago. In the finals I think he had to beat LeBanner or someone. He wasn't too muscled, I mean not a Bob or Tyson, but more like Aerts, only taller.. He had brown hair, and was all chilled during the fights, smiling before it started etc.. I'm wondering what happened to the fellow.
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

uh... this dood?
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

hmm might have been ignashov
    If you know of any good Sanshou movies on the web, let me know through PM !

There's another big russian that is taller than him.. Can't remember his name though
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."