Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: serious question about taoist sexual alchemy?

serious question about taoist sexual alchemy?

I believe that TSA is essential to higher levels of Qi gong practice.

My teacher is in anoter state so I don't have access to higher levels unlessl I fly to him and then there are short intensive sessions i.e. a week.

After a conversation at work in a healthcare facility a nurse who worked in urology for a number of years started talking about orgasm without ejaculation, needless to say I was highly intrigued. She is very attractive! I thought, "Wow! here is the TAO bringing me a teacher."

question/dilemma?
    I am married and I know my wife would be truly ****ed, I don't want to hurt her but I want to learn this technique badly....what is the best option?

Simple: a BIG NO, and from a Qiqong POV, the answer is still NO.

You are studying an art. This does nothing to alter your ethical or social obligations. Nor does it alter how much respect you should render towards another human being, much less your own wife! If anything, your studies should INCREASE your respect for others!

Not to be mean, but if you go ahead and do what I think you're saying, I hope you get whats coming your way. That is also the Tao.

And if that doesn't sway you- consider that some teachers of Qiqong hold that self-involvement at the expense of others will actually retard your growth... you are going the wrong direction.
    -Thos. Zinn

"Children, never fuss or fret
    Nor let unreason'd tempers rise
    Your little hands were never meant
    To pluck out one anothers eyes"
    -McGuffey's Reader

“We are at a crossroads. One path leads to despair and the other to total extinction. I pray I have the wisdom to choose wisely.”

ستّة أيّام يا كلب

Thumbs up

to whats been said already!
    Bless you

hmmmmmmmmmmm....................

Greetings..

Karma is another word for the western idea of consequence.. but, there is wisdom in the mindful examination of the Karma associated with the dilemma at hand.. Have you tried to include your wife in your quest for this type of knowledge ? There is much that can be self-discovered through mutual effort.. the words of texts point the way.. self-exploration (your wife and you) can gain much from working through the exercises together and analyzing the results (it can be quite rewarding in so many ways)..

However, i must balance the perspective.. a wise Native American Shaman asks a profound question in a prayer, "are you willing to betray others to be true to yourself?".. This is the way of the warrior, but.. the consequences lead to lonliness and negotiable longevity.. LaoTzu counsels us to know strength (Yang) but keep to the soft (Yin).. Know the way of the Warrior, but live in the Peace of compassion.. LaoTzu had great insight..

Examine the consequences (Karma) with a keen eye to the distance a single stone's ripple can disturb the mirror surface of a pond.. unforseen conquences can be far greater than the immediate situation might suggest.. Aside from that, Taoist Tantra has a light and dark balance, beware of the dark.. the heights of pleasure awarded by the light side can be easily balanced with depths of distress from the dark side.. but, there is a mythic journey woven into this path for those aware enough to see the way..

Be Well.. good luck..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

thanks alot!!!!!!!

This is the re-enforcement I needed!!

I am far from my teacher and I was tempted to go astray. I am hungry for knowledge and sometimes I think it is ok to betray one vow to seek deeper in yourself.

In reading the 7 daoist masters, the main dude left his whole family and they went to ruin so he could enlighten himself.

Buddha named his newborn kid, "BONDAGE" in Pali and then left them for 5-7 years.

So there is spiritual development and earthly committments sometimes they don't align. The tao can lead you astray to bring you back.

but this is academic in my particular situation there is some earthly desire that has polluted my spiritual development

Thanks so much

Greetings..

I would ask you to consider the situation.. are you looking for knowledge? if so, then a 5'2" 200 lb woman with disfigured features would be as good a source as the attractive nurse.. if you find that this option doesn't appeal to you, i suggest you are looking for something other than pure knowledge.... and, don't deceive yourself, the path of Tantra, particularly Taoist Tantra, is a discipline, not just fun and games.. the student is challenged at levels not even considered in normal IMA practices..

Be well.. Good luck..
    TaiChiBob.. "the teacher that is not also a student is neither"

Have a look at:

The Tao of Sexology: The Book of Infinite Wisdom
    by Stephen Thomas, Chang

sunds like a bunch of bs to me
    I do not ever see Sifu do anything that could be construed as a hula dancer- hasayfu

jun-erh, what in particular sounds like bs?

taichi bob,

it is funny you mention this, my teacher is a chinese guy in his 50's not particularly attractive, if I had to choose the nurse or him for this particular knowledge, my teacher would lose.

though I am not repeat NOT doing anything with this nurse we are on the verbal coaching level and she has imparted some really good breathing techniques not mentioned in mantak chia's book.

Has anyone here learned seminal retention techniques and does their teacher manually demonstrate or simply use verbal directions?

boneset, I have to say that as a warrior I would never consider a sexual relationship at time, nor can I see it for myself in the future. I guess it's these sorts of levels of comittent that distiguish karmic players...you are or you're not...however, there are as I've recently discovered instances where this is key to maintaining your karic responsiblity..you just have to figure what that is.....and pls don't stay trapped if you discover you want celibacy...be kind and foster no resentment or comprimise.
    Last edited by blooming lotus; 12-26-2003 at 06:21 PM.

boneset,

What's the background on this nurse? How is it she knows taoist sexual techniques? What is her training background?

thanks,

woliveri,

The nurse in question worked for a urologist for 7 years. He showed it to here, she said via verbal explantion. She is an excellent nurse at our facility. She has no background in taoist arts at all, she just came across the technique through western medicine. also she only knows the technique of orgasm without ejaculation of seminal fluid. she doesn't know the lesser heavenly orbit, I was explaining to her that it is important to practise that particular technique and then conituing its flow in the orbit instead of allowing it to get blocked somewhere and cause a disturbance of energy.

blooming lotus,

The whole idea of abstinance is the circulation of the lesser heavenly orbit. whether you abstane or not is irrelevant. To reach higher levels of internal MA's one simply must change jing to essense. Guo Yun Shen speaks of this as does most internal classics.

what's the difference between jing and essence? What purpose does it serve to convert jing to essence? What technique is involved in the conversion?

you're right, it is not the abstainance that is the issue, it's the attatchment. The idea is to access the eighth jhana and it is an unessaessary risk to perform this jhana with someone else whose qi and concentration you are not in total control of. It is a very definate and delicate proccess...It can have serious repercussions....but I absloutely agree that it's the concept of jing to essence. How can you access neccesary one mndedness if part of your mind must be for the vigilance of your partners. If you think you're pulling it off..by all means continue....I just find it paradoxical (as otherwise tempting as tantra could be...but you detatch when together defeating the purpose of being together right?.................. I dunno...

carry on james )