Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wck power issuing

Hybrid View

wck power issuing

so, how do WCK deliver a punch?
    Different shape? Different methods?
    How?

Wink The vertical punch.

I have been taught: Hold the fist naturaly in line with the forearm.Punch,pushing the elbow, using exactly the same motion as "sawing wood"! (stay relaxed all the way and use the bone structure instead of muscle)

I don't "aim" with my knuckles while holding my fist in the center prior to punching. This eliminates the "semi-backfist" motion we see so many do in what is supposed to be a straight and powerful punch.

Doing this,I achieve a very powerful punch and it has the same elbow line motion as in the first part of SLT. It is even better when coupled to a well timed front step (Kind of like the falling step/jolt of Jack Dempsey ) The contact is made with the second,third and last knuckles without snapping the wrist at the end.

I personnaly get very good results with this method.

ditto to Old Jong

just like to add common mistakes with the chain punches are
    - bicycling instead of pistoning (sawing wood) action.
    - 'rabbit punches' - lots of fast but weak tippy-tappy punches because the arms are not extended enough
    - incorrect structure e.g elbows are out
    Last edited by sticky fingers; 12-28-2003 at 11:48 AM.
    "Try to use that one legged crane stance when 50 sumo wrestlers are all around you, and then your going to get sumoed." - Ralek

Hendrik- how do you do it?
    I mean in your lineage.
    Last edited by yuanfen; 12-28-2003 at 01:35 PM.

Originally posted by yuanfen
    Hendrik- how do you do it?
    I mean in your lineage.

Joy,

Yik Kam has 4 key points in issuing power.

SuK ------Shrink
    Laat ----- release
    Chaan ---- vibrate
    Dong----- Swing.

In my understanding, in my lineage, for passed 60 years not too many know these points, understand these key points, and the structure according to the points. to be able to generate it.

Thus, might be another lost art .......
    Last edited by Phenix; 12-28-2003 at 06:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Joy,

SuK ------Shrink
    Laat ----- release
    Chaan ---- vibrate
    Dong----- Swing.

In my understanding, in my lineage, for passed 60 years not too many know these points, understand these key points, and the structure according to the points. to be able to generate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Thus, I have heard. Swing is swinging.

I guess there is someway to use momentum...... pendulum-ing? Just my guess.
    Hendrik, are you saying your sifu didn't even teach you one of the 4 ways to issue power in your lineage? Did you not complete the system? Who told you this 4th power even exists, or were you just guessing? How much of YK WC did you actually learn - only 75%??
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Hendrik, are you saying your sifu didn't even teach you one of the 4 ways to issue power in your lineage? Did you not complete the system? Who told you this 4th power even exists, or were you just guessing? How much of YK WC did you actually learn - only 75%??

Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Joy,

SuK ------Shrink
    Laat ----- release
    Chaan ---- vibrate
    Dong----- Swing.

Originally Posted by Phenix View Post
    Thus, I have heard. Swing is swinging.

I guess there is someway to use momentum...... pendulum-ing? Just my guess.
    Wow, 2003 long time posting!!! This showed Hendrik a liar a liar a liar a liar again.

Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.

JPinAZ, you are right, in 2003, Hendrik SNT arts maybe less than 75 %. Till today, we still cannot see how Hendrik does his Hendrik ykwc SNT in one smooth play. Even he can play the form, does it mean the way he plays right and he knows all the applications. Today, he can also make his Hendrik ykwc SNT from the SNT youtubes of GM Ku and GM Cheung both from Malaysia.

In 1998 Hendrik video, Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned he never see Hendrik play his SNT form smoothly.

I don't think this 1998 SNT video is a complete set too. Hendrik said this video was recorded in Robert's school. In case of anything happened on him, Rene Ritch, Robert Chu both keep a copy of that. The video there sure is not a completer SNT playing. There are a lot of stop, think and play motions there. Also, it seems a first time meeting with robert chu. It is likely ykwc and yipman wck exchange more than just recording.

Is this thread (from 2003) the start of a zombie apocalypse?

Name:  not_this_****_again.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  19.2 KB
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    Is this thread (from 2003) the start of a zombie apocalypse?
    Naw, the zombies have been running around here for years now.
    Actually, there's some decent discussions on this forum if you go back 10 years ago, I just found this one a bit funny.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

1. As usual beside making up stories, twisting words.....trying to make yourself , an empty shell middleman, important

What do you offer?

Nothing.

Sorry, it is not the other way around, I don't use other Wck lineage art to explain YKSLT.

The following page is punished in new martial hero Hong Kong and ebook co author by Wayne and Myself.

Take a look , Wayne wrote it by himself with his free will using the Emei 12 zhuang or the out come of my YKSLT emei research to explain his SCWC kuit or example ( which I am have no idea) .with the movement in his SNT set and the emei 12 zhuang move

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fong View Post
    Wow, 2003 long time posting!!! This showed Hendrik a liar a liar a liar a liar again.

Sifu Wayne Yung always mentions that Hendrik never complete his ykwc SNT because Hendrik staying with him for few years for the scwc stuff to rebuild his ykwc SNT. Also, complete and incomplete, sifu Wayne Yung referred to the way how to play and the applications too.

JPinAZ, you are right, in 2003, Hendrik SNT arts maybe less than 75 %. Till today, we still cannot see how Hendrik does his Hendrik ykwc SNT in one smooth play. Even he can play the form, does it mean the way he plays right and he knows all the applications. Today, he can also make his Hendrik ykwc SNT from the SNT youtubes of GM Ku and GM Cheung both from Malaysia.

In 1998 Hendrik video, Sifu Wayne Yung mentioned he never see Hendrik play his SNT form smoothly.

I don't think this 1998 SNT video is a complete set too. Hendrik said this video was recorded in Robert's school. In case of anything happened on him, Rene Ritch, Robert Chu both keep a copy of that. The video there sure is not a completer SNT playing. There are a lot of stop, think and play motions there. Also, it seems a first time meeting with robert chu. It is likely ykwc and yipman wck exchange more than just recording.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-19-2014 at 08:24 AM.

相似 ---> Similarity ( not to twist the meaning again )

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    1. As usual beside making up stories, twisting words.....trying to make yourself , an empty shell middleman, important

What do you offer?

Nothing.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  93.7 KB

Sorry, it is not the other way around, I don't use other Wck lineage art to explain YKSLT.

The following page is punished in new martial hero Hong Kong and ebook co author by Wayne and Myself.

Take a look , Wayne wrote it by himself with his free will using the Emei 12 zhuang or the out come of my YKSLT emei research to explain his SCWC kuit or example ( which I am have no idea) .with the movement in his SNT set and the emei 12 zhuang move

相似 ---> Similarity

Hendrik, plase don't twist any wordings from my Chinese writing and GM Lee Kong Writings to YOUR TWISTED ENGLISH MEANING.

I think you need to find the meaning of 相似 from a Chinese dictionary. The same wording GM Lee Kong also mentioned as he saw your fake SNT, and kuits.

In the thread "Sergio Report on White Crane" created by you, I had clearly mentioned that I had a lot of misleadings by Hendrik, because of my poor English. You have a lot of different English terminology on Kung Fu, I never learned before. Compared to ones we commonly use in Chinese, hard to get the true English meaning.

相似 , it means in English 'Similarity'. It is the common daily term, not kung fu terminology. As what GM Lee Kong said 相似 , he found some similarity of White Crane only, not exactly same as White Crane.

In this NMH paper, we are trying to talk about Emei and SCWC relationship. Of course, as a researcher, it is very common to use them to compare. Try to bring something to each others to relate, to reason, to anlayse and to conclude. In this paper, we just bring out the relationships only, they look like similar to each other only from the form playing.

If the paper related to White Crane and SCWC, the same approach will bring out from White Crane technqiue to compare with this SCWC snake 9 rototation movement. I can also bring the similar technqiues from White Crane to compare with these 9 rotoation. There are also similarity with White Crane.

I don't know any Emei, and you and your partners are working with emei since this century. How do I know any Emei before ? Just you come to me, staying with me for few years to take SCWC stuff. At the same time, you try to make SCWC as your emei like and mislead me a lot on the Emei story. Also, the ebook was suggested by you to co-author it. Today, of course, I fully understand why you like me to co-author it because you like to have SCWC to support your Emei Hendirk ykwc SNT dream. For what ? $$$$$$.

Hendrik, your emei snake slide worm movement is very common in other kung fu styles, such as White Crane, They are not calling snake slide, but they call chained joints power, one joint by one joint to transmit the power and finally becoming a composite one.

Hendrik, you are very good to twist, or even to change the words to suit your Emei fake SNT. Rememeber in your kuits, you change from 6 bows to 7 bows. In my SCWC kuit you change my '麟' to '鱗' to suit your emei snake dream.

Honest speaking, I still don't understand why you said the 7th bow was invented by you in 2012 in San Jose. hahahah.... Among all the internal arts in ancient China, don't you thinks our ancestors in different internal arts, they never think of the 7 bows. I sure all the joints in our body they had studied deeply. Of course, one of joint invloved, the composite force will be bigger. Why only 6 joints are used by our ancestors in differnt internal arts, not 7 bows. More, you never answer my your force from the ground, how it works. Don't just show someone video out as your answer.

Also, I don't understand why you change the 1850 to 1848, for what ? Like what you did before, you change scwc 1890 kuit to 1894 kuit intentionaly. Keith(KPM) do you remeber? Now, it was totally deleted. OK, till today, I still use 1850, now 1850 I use it, and you use 1848. ok!

Can you really do your fake SNT smoothly in one tick without any stop, think, and play? Even you can play today, I don't know it is fake from GM Cheung, Bor suk and GM Ku Choy Wah, Wah suk youtube videos. More, even you can play today, I believe no body know whether it is what you claim the original one or not, because as what I said in your deleted thread, in the past, today and in the future, only Hendrik Santo is doing REAL wck, because only he knows Emei and his ykwc SNT.

More, you never tell the world who is your Emei teacher ? How your learn your Emei ?
    In your 2003 posting, you really show that you did not get the full system from your sifu Cho Hung Choi. In the last 20 years, I beleive you ask a lot of others in the internet , try to learn what you didn't learn from your sifu.

Please also tell the world, in the last few years, did I ask you anything about your YKWC, your SNT form and your Kuit? Of course not, I have my full SCWC system, why I need to ask and to learn yours. However, you took a lot SCWC stuff.

That's why today, you never mentioned any about '1850', any about 'SCWC'..... In the last few years, you did a lot.... Right!!! You scared today, try to avoid 1850 and SCWC.
    Last edited by ccwayne; 06-19-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    That is because it is from the Kuit Ku Sifu gave him in 2000, as Santo as posted, the one he incorrectly said is mixed with CLF.

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正
    Suk Lat Chan Tong Yiu Ma Jing
    Shrinking, throwing, vibrating, swing (describes the utilising of power), the horse stance must be correct.

There are not 4 "KEY" utilisations of power there are many. The full sentence speaks for it's self.

Others are:
    念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾
    The Idea of Bong Sau is like a dragon flipping/swaying its tail - CLF ???

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄
    Lowering and closing in your elbows like a tiger ready to pounce forward

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發
    Darting hand and the thrusting fist are delivered from the chest

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身
    The character 2 clamping yang stance will give you energy throughout your body
    Note: remember Sergio talking about this in one of his videos.

Etc etc etc

His the explanation of 蕩 Tong (Dong) swing is way off.
    I am just here for the laugh and entertainment but just thought I'd contribute this time.

Carlos
    Last edited by FongSung; 06-19-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FongSung View Post
    That is because it is from the Kuit Ku Sifu gave him in 2000, as Santo as posted, the one he incorrectly said is mixed with CLF.

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正
    Shrinking, throwing, vibrating, swing (describes the utilising of power), the horse stance must be correct.

There are not 4 "KEY" utilisations of power there are many. The full sentence speaks for it's self.

Others are:
    念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身
    The character 2 clamping stance will give you energy throughout your body

Etc etc etc

I am just here for the laugh and entertainment but just thought I'd contribute this time.

Carlos
    Nice to see you here Carlos!

And it really goes to show how long this self inflicted drama has been going on for...
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正

Others are:
    念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身

Etc etc etc

Carlos

Everyone are free to have their opinion.

However, as the following photo shows. Multiple points matching, What is belongs to CLF belongs to CLF.
    One just have to be honest .

縮 脫 震 蕩 腰 馬 正

Others are:
    念 頭 膀 手 龍 擺 尾

落 睜 夾 膀 虎 跳 蹄

摽 手 冲 拳 從 胸 發

二 字 拑 陽 力 滾 身

Etc etc etc

Carlos

Same as the above CLF related,

The following photo shows evidence related to Fujian white Crane