Thread: Rumble in the Bronx

Rumble in the Bronx

Hi Everyone,

I know this may sound odd, but any of you guys know the name of the song playing during the 'stunts scene' (just before the end credits)?

Happy New Year to you all,
    Peace
    --trevor

That's:
    Ash - kung fu /jackie chan

if u have kazaa search with the above n u should find it. Great ****ing song
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

I just rewatched this on a whim.

Not sure why I just rewatched this, but I'm glad I did. It just popped up on Hulu+. Prolly haven't seen it in 20 years.

I remember thinking the hovercraft finale wasn't Kung Fuey enough, but I get it now. The film is so over the top in terms of random violence and as it destruction. And no CGI back then. I'm appreciating old films more and more lately, because the action is real, not CGI - real explosions, real car crashes and real stunts. Suddenly, it looks hard again, like it should.

Jackie is strong and buff, delivering some great choreography and proto-parkour. Surprisingly enjoyable for its camp and high-octane action, like a Shaw Bros flick only a decade+ later. It's much better to me now for its unabashed sense of action.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart