Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year

Hello everybody,

I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe New Year! If your partying on New Years eve, leave your car at home, it can be a dangerous time to drive. Take care, sincerely,

Patrick Gordon
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

Same to you

Hi Patrick,

The same to you and yours. I wish everyone well in the upcoming year.

Peace,

Dave

Talking Same to you Si-Fu.

I wish you the very best for the new year.
    BTW, I sure hope you have your winter tires on your car!...Lots of slippy street corners in Ottawa! Salut

To wingchunners;

As you sing auld lang syne
    remember the center line
    Lose not your reason
    The plum blossom blooms
    in every season!

The best and cheers!

Hey Patrick

I think you should have a serious talk with your student, Old Jong. He's misbehaving himself on the forum.

Merry New Year.

errrrrr,,,I dont know any of you, and you dont know me....and I dont do wing chun.....but hey we are all martial artists right??

So HAPPY NEW YEAR and BE SAFE AND STRONG!

hehe

Tae Li
    The difference lies in you.

"I understand now that fear is a normal reaction of the Human Body, so why fight it? Accept being afraid, but dont let it hold you back, keep moving forward and the light will shine at the end of the tunnel"
    -Tae Li.

Hello Whippinghand

My Sifu has more than his share of problems just teaching me Kung Fu so teaching me how to behave myself is not in his intentions.(Did I say that in only one sentence?)
    I wish you a happy new year W.H.!...Sincerely!

All the best for the New Year to everyone.

Matrix

I would just like to say that I hope you all have a great new year's eve, keep safe and have fun, see you on the flip side

Happy New Year!

I would now like to wish everyone a very happy, healthy, safe New Year! Peace.

Happy New Year to all!

I would also like to wish everyone a happy new years, and hope that everyone's study of the fine art of wing chun is progressing nicely. I'd also like to happily let everyone know that my job situation has finally settled back down such that I'm back to sitting in front of a computer that is capable of internet access. So I should be able to return to participating in discussion/moderation on the board. Anyway, have a great New Year's everyone!
    Thanks!
    Sandman[Wing Chun]

"Learning is not compulsory ... neither is survival."

-W. Edwards Derning

A thought on Civil Discourse:

“Democracy is a means of living together despite our differences. Democratic deliberation is an alternative to physical violence. It is predicated on the assumption that it’s possible to disagree agreeably, that it’s better to laugh than cry, that one can vigorously contest the positions of one’s adversary without questioning his or her personal integrity or motivation, and that parties to a debate are entitled to the presumption that their views are legitimate if not correct.” -Thomas Mann

Back at you Phantom.....and EVERYONE else!!

Love, Wen
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

We're way ahead of you guys! It's year 2002 here already. Anyway. Happy new year, everyone =) Kung hey fat choy!

Happy New Year Everyone!....

I Just wanted to wish you all a Safe & Happy New Year!....

Peace
    RAYNYSC

Smile

You too!!
    killer kung fu commando streetfighter who has used his devastating fighting system to defeat hordes of attackers in countless combat situations