2007 eh?
Hmmm....personal wise:
Had another baby girl on July 30, Marisa Alesandra, to go with her big sister, Sofia Isabelle.
Moved into a new home...
Was asked (unofficially) to head up the Daidojuku in Canada, declined due to personal reasons.
Motivated by the movie 300 to go out with the guys semi-naked and sing YMCA.
Got a custom made, folded katana.
Re-kindled my interest in Kenjutsu and weapons work.

Forum wise:
The fiascos that were the internet challenges reminded me that one should never write cheques that our bodies can't cash, no matter the reason.
Joined KFMO and realized that the majority of TCMA are indeed, very, very strange people.
Confirmed all my sucpisions about WC/WT/VT, it was created by crazy chinese people to make white men do and say crazy things !
Confirmed my realization that people don't want the truth, they want THEIR TRUTH to be validated.
Made my peace with my past on Bullshido and realized that the ends never, ever justify the means, but its the means that lend credibility to the end.

Worldwise:
The world sucks ass, but its better now than it ever was, how sad is that ?

On a side note:
I would like to thank those that made me welcome here:
Ross and Parella - Lama pai is great, but I still prefer cheesecake !
Lucas, Bodhi, 7*, cjuck, 1bad65, and so many more I can't remember you all, guys like Victor and Jim and Phil and so many other WC nutriders that make all the WC threads so interesting to say the least.
Special mention to Dale and Terrence, you guys rock !
In a shallow, single minded, narrow sighted sort of way, but you are a great "anti-chi" to a TCMA forum.

and of course: