Thread: Is this a snake or what!

Is this a snake or what!

Hi everyone, I came across this and thought some of you "Snake" style people would find it interesting:
    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...t_031230151535
    Check out the slide show, I would not want to be the guy in the cage!

Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Is My Face Red!

Wow, thanks Royal Dragon for pointing out my blunder! Is my face red! In the future I promise to put those darn glasse's on more often. My apology to Chang Style Novice, I swear I must be going blind not to have saw your post. To many blow's to the head over the years.

More photos are cool, though.

yes
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."