Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gracie Jujitsu is the Biggest Scam In the Martial Arts

breabre Guest

One thing...

It does seem that BJJ/GJJ is as legit, or more so, as other MA. The only disappointing thing to me is the high cost of training at a GJJ center. I can train Judo/TJJ and Kung fu both for less than trainging one day/wk at GJJ (I train 4-5/wk).

Brett

MoQ Guest

Funny how all the GJJ goons squirm when they get a taste of their own medicine...

I am enjoying all the responses. They talk about trolling and even wasting stars, but Valraven is the only one to address the numbered points in the first post...

I have seen all the UFC's and checked out the "greatest hits" tape recently. I had forgotten how embarrassing and repulsive it all was.

It seems that the main thing that GJJ has done is give belicose and frustrated highschool wrestlers a chance at being a "martial artist", but then they feel they can on kung fu forums denigrating traditional arts... I think they deserve this...hahaha

SifuAbel Guest
    Moq,

I said something to this effect a couple of months ago and got the entire JJ board on my ass. At least this time I will not be alone. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] And yes, the high school punk factor is in full gear on this board. This, however, is an obvious troll who just wants to incite a cyber riot. Fun none the less. Who knows, this might be a another "reverse troll". Aimed at getting the KF guys to come calling. Yawn.

Its dangerous to think your immortal.
    sif uabel@aol.com

takedown Guest

Moq

you are a idiot.your analogy on wrestlers and bjj is extremely off base.Who are you talking about?

tsb Guest
    Oh great, here we go again....

Jaguar Wong Guest

A little off topic...

totallyfrozen, I rated the topic. I was going through a lot of the threads that I was reading and giving them random ratings as sort of a protest on how stupid it was to rate these things. No one is going beleive the ratings. If they did, then the people starting thest threads could easily rate their own threads to make them look more interesting. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

just my silly contribution to fine tuning this place.

Jaguar Wong
    www.superaction.com

SifuAbel Guest

hey junior

It's you are AN idiot. I see a hint of a struck nerve. Did it hit home? What is so bad about it? What anology? There is no anology there. That was a statement. Are you getting F's in college english? LOL!!!

sifuabel@aol.com

MoQ Guest

Abel- it's the junior college wrestling scholarship!

fakedown- who rolled out a mat? Why don't you go scoot around with your guy friends?

From forcing 3rd graders to say "uncle", to varsity wrestling "champ", to submission "fighter"...where the hello is the break in logic for ya genius?

There has been the type that likes to get on the ground and rassle since kindergarten. BJJ holds fewer secrets than you goons think.

Someone asks for a style picture and you gloatingly post a pic of Royce on his head. Where do you guys get off trying to put down those that prefer to stand up?

tsb Guest
    Abel,

You might want to edit that last post if you are going to use the English/grammar card.

Anology?

SifuAbel Guest
    It was a play on words champ.
    ano-latin anus for a$. Get it.

sifuabel@aol.com

takedown Guest

moq

Listen bro, I didn't verbally bash anything you choose to do as far as martial arts go.The bjj is made up of wrestlers statement is what I was addressing.Now Im a goon,right?By the way the thread regarding style photos was started by me.The picture of Royce represents what I do.Theres no gloating just pictures of my style.Maybe you were bothered by the picture of the guy gettin his arm broke?I dont know nor do I care.So if it's all the same to you cant we all get along?

Serpent Guest

?!?!

That's rich coming from you takedown.

tsb Guest

Abel

Sorry, "champ", my mistake. My ignorance of Latin is fairly obvious. The only conjugation of anus I was aware of was ani. Very clever, by the way.

tsb

MoQ Guest
    takedown- yeah it's cool I'm not trippin' too hard...

I don't mind armbreaks, but is there a way to do it w/o bouncing on my head for 5 mins first? I guess that's my thing with the "gracie style". Some of Royce's wins are smooth, but most seem like embarrassing near losses by way of a technique that uses the mat as a veritable crutch. On the street, alot of these sad "victories" would have our half-human brother raising his his hands and snorting in the ambulance.

SifuAbel Guest
    Actually, ano is spanish. No sweat "chief". It's a reach, so what.

sifuabel@aol.com