Thread: Aussie KFers - Foxtel special.

Aussie KFers - Foxtel special.

Just for a laugh - if you get Foxtel, they're showing that XMA show on Discovery channel that everyone was discussing a month ago or so. I think it's on Sunday night.

Since this is an Aussie thread, did anyone watch the Zambidis vs Ozkan kickboxing match? I actually found some of the fights before the main bout more impressive. That Yilmaz guy had awesome speed in his kicks and the dude that fought headhunter was pretty impressive - quite a smartass with those flip-kicks though.

Back on topic: What is this XMA business everyone's talking about, what does it stand for?
    The eunuch should not take pride in his chastity

No, I didn't see Zambidis/Ozkan. It was pay-per-view, right? I never get those. Foxtel's is expensive enough without it.

The XMA stuff was discussed at length in one or two threads. It stands for Xtreme Martial Arts, and is mostly about a guy and his team of teenagers and younger. The guy used to be a Power Ranger. I'm not going to rehash the discussion. I just thought it would be funny. There might be one guy on the show who is good, I don't remember. There's also some eye-candy computer graphics.