Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Secrets of defeating Brazilian Ju-Jitsu.

Kyoshu Guest
    Sorry to disappoint. New Zealand is too far from Boston, but I'm interested.

Iron_Monkey Guest

Oh **** this is funny....

Seriously guys, I have had a rough day. **** hit the fan in the family and some other stuff, but this thread has brought a smile to my face [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

8stepsifu- Hey buddy, I am willing to take you up on your challenge. One condition though, if I win, you have to pay all my travel expenses (in unmarked pink and yellow bills please) if I lose, oh well, the bus fair's on me. But you gotta gimme a few weeks to finish my "Ninjutsu made easy" book and the corresponding self-help tapes "Be a Ninja master in 30 days". I got them in the mail. You better watch out, buddy, hehehehehe........ [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Iron_Monkey Guest

Hey God**** it, what the **** happened to my expletives?

That is such **** **** outrageous bull****. What a load of bull **** ***** ass ****. Sorry, I just couldn't resist....heeheeheehee.....

Serpent Guest
    **** **** bull****

Serpent Guest
    Hmmm, interesting. You can't say the F word or sh!t anymore, but you can say bull****. That's just as well - that word seems to be used a lot around here! Guess that's why they left it in! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

totallyfrozen Guest

This is just great!

Wow...I haven't had this much fun in a troll thread in a dog's age!

Look, if you aren't willing to buy a plane ticket from NZ to Boston, Mass., THEN WHY EVEN MAKE A CHALLENGE?!
    That's silly. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] You're safe at home and don't have any plans to make an effort to get the fight on so you can make challenges. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
    This thread is a blast! Hehehehe... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"There is only ONE karate"

[This message was edited by totallyfrozen on 09-25-00 at 02:38 AM.]

[This message was edited by totallyfrozen on 09-25-00 at 02:40 AM.]

Paul DiMarino Guest

I'm in Boston

I live in Boston. Ya really haven't annoyed me, but I'm always down for a friendly sparring session. The only problem is actually getting me on a weekend. E-mail me and we can chat.

The artist formerly known as Ford Prefect.

8stepsifu Guest

ok

sweet!...my email is utuse@hotmail.com. Have you fought any of Yang Jwing Ming's students?

8Step Sifu