Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EAGLE CLAW vs PRAYING MANTIS

Our oral history has Lo Kwan Yu and Chan Tzi Ching as being very good friends. So much so that they trained together.

It is said that through this friendship various items were exchanged and then incoporated into their styles. Bong Bo and the Siu Fu Ngan

the styles are very complimentary to each other. I've been lucky to received mantis training from students of Chiu Leun.

Eagle Claw and Mantis freindship go way back. Much sharing and exchaning of knowledge between the two
    Kune Belay Sau

I agree with you Wong

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    so...does this mean I need to stop killing all the eagle claw peeples?????
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    so...does this mean I need to stop killing all the eagle claw peeples?????

yes and i should stop killing mantis people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

i dunno...maybe we should duel and each represent...but, wait, i still have a duel scheduled w/ Judge Penn, stave against spear on a garbage barge in the middle of the Little Tennessee river that hasn't gone down yet...i'll have my peeple call your people.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    i dunno...maybe we should duel and each represent...but, wait, i still have a duel scheduled w/ Judge Penn, stave against spear on a garbage barge in the middle of the Little Tennessee river that hasn't gone down yet...i'll have my peeple call your people.
    garbage barge? what are you getting on the ppv for that? i am sure we can set something up
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

yea...garbage barge. that's been two years back or more and it still hasn't materialized....so, I think the ranks of Eagle Claw are probably safe from the ravaging nature of Xiong Tang Lang.

Duel?

I will leave the duels to you bad a$$ Kong foo fighters.....I choose to handle it the way Samuel Clemmons would.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him".

- Autobiography of Mark Twain

Twain is the shiat.

besides, how else to respond to a ridiculous thread but with more ridiculosity?

Here here Oso.

Mantid, that is deep!
    I am still a student practicing - Wang Jie Long

"Don`t Taze Me Bro"

Hong Kong Mantis are friend with HK Eagle claw

Thats it thats all

Steeve

Was looking at Mantis sites tonight .. Google tm... mostly southern mantis

But saw this and reminded me of this thread

http://www.kwan7star.com/anglais/mante

Bak Tong long and Bak Ying Jau taught Side by Side

hmms any urls for Southern styles of Eagle Claw??

Thanks for posting the site.

Looks good and I enjoy seeing some of the short two person drills.

It would be nice to sit down and talk with the master on the site.

i dunno...I'm starting to miss my fried eagle wings in jerk sauce...